Searching for Peabody Recovery Facilities
Peabody drug rehab facilities help many addicts and substance abusers. Massachusetts’s rates of substance abuse and drug dependence among young people are higher than the national average. Massachusetts is one of the nation’s top 10 states for:
- Marijuana use among adults age 18 to 25
- Illegal drug dependence in persons older than 12
- Illegal drug use in people aged 18 to 25
- Illegal drug dependence in people aged 18 to 25
If you’re a Peabody, Massachusetts resident in one of these categories, you’ve come to the right place to start looking for help.
Types of Treatment Options
Drug and alcohol rehab treatments are far more flexible than you might think. Your life doesn’t necessarily need to stop for treatment. Options include:
- Self-help support groups, such as 12-step programs
- Partial hospitalization, in which you’ll spend three to five days a week at the hospital but sleep at home
- Residential treatment, where you’ll live in a facility for up to three months
- Intensive outpatient treatment, which requires a large amount of your time but still allows you to continue with your work or school life and sleep at home
- Family, individual or group counseling led by a psychotherapist
Peer Support Groups
Self-help or peer support groups, like Alcoholics Anonymous, aim to help their members stay the course of substance abuse recovery over the long term. In such a group, you’ll be mentored or “sponsored” by a recovering addict who has more experience than you and understands how to help you face the challenges of recovery. Meetings occur in multiple locations and are open to all members.
Get Rehab Services in Peabody
If you think a Peabody drug treatment center could be what you need to escape from the clutches of addiction, call our toll-free number. Our professionals can give you the advice you’re looking for.