Select Petersburg Recovery Centers
Petersburg, Virginia is the home to extensive US history and a strong sense of community. Those seeking drug rehab in Petersburg will have access to quality care thanks to many outreach programs. If you have questions regarding treatment facilities in Petersburg, give us a call on our toll-free number.
Does a Loved One Need Dual Diagnosis Programs?
In a study published by the National Institute of Health, additional training in substance abuse given to mental health workers made a significant difference in long-term outcomes for patients. Quality treatment of dual diagnoses, however, can be difficult to find for loved ones. If you are seeking drug and mental health treatment, some questions to ask potential treatment facilities include:
- What kinds of treatments are available?
- How are mental health disorders diagnosed and managed?
- Is a 12-step program part of treatment?
- Is this treatment program backed by research?
- What is the success rate of your program?
If you need further assistance making the best choice for your loved one, feel free to give us a call. We can assist you and your family in sorting out your options for drug and mental health treatment.
Rural Substance Abuse
Those living in the rural United States may have increased difficulty finding treatment options for drug or alcohol addiction. Some barriers to treatment include:
- Options are limited in rural areas.
- Drug options are increased. Rural areas are a new market for dealers, and an easy place to hide lab activities.
- The logistics of rural area transportation, especially in winter, may increase the difficulty of patients attending appointments.
- Social stigma can impact addicts’ ability to discuss their need for treatment at all.
Find Rehab Programs Petersburg
Petersburg, Virginia has quality drug and mental health treatment centers, but choosing the right program can be difficult.