Locate Pinellas Park Rehabilitation Centers
, Florida boasts parks, preserves and excellent local facilities. Serving its diverse community, Pinellas Park drug rehab can give you the support you need to make such an important life change.
Contact us for resources within the community at our toll-free number.The Costs Associated With Treatment Programs
The cost of traditional, inpatient care can be high if you are paying out of pocket. Variations on programs can give you the financial relief you need, and determining exactly what services are critical to your recovery are important.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental health treatment Administration, addiction recovery programs fall into one of three categories:
- Residential treatment. In this model, patients stay on site for a specified period of time, work with therapists and medical doctors to treat their addiction, and partake in additional services to transition to a sober life.
- Daily outpatient treatment. Patients in this model work with a doctor and therapist daily, but return home in the evening.
- Group treatment. Programs such as Alcoholics Anonymous help patients overcome addiction and are useful for ongoing rehab prevention.
The cost of treatment varies considerably depending on the program you choose. We can help you find the perfect program in or near Pinellas Park to fit your needs. Give us a call today.
What Will You Work on in Therapy?
If you are nervous about starting therapy for drug or alcohol addiction, understanding what counseling entails can assist you to feel more comfortable. During treatment, you will:
Comparing Rehab in Pinellas Park
- Work to understand how your addiction began
- Identify ways to change your life to prevent relapse
- Learn coping skills to support a sober life
- Explore your history of addiction, abuse and other issues that may complicate treatment
Pinellas Park has excellent drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs available for patients who are seeking care. If you are interested in Pinellas Park drug treatment, we can help.
Our trained operators are standing by to assist you in finding the perfect program to beat your addiction.