Facts about Redding Rehab Facilities
Redding, California has battled a history of meth and alcohol use among residents and, as a result, offers world-class rehabilitation opportunities. Drug rehab in Redding is comprehensive, and residents can also attend rehab in nearby Sacramento or San Francisco if need be.
The state of California has made addiction treatment a top priority, and prevention and treatment programs are in place in the Redding area to assist those seeking relief from addiction.Tips on Going to a Recovery Program
Programs for addiction therapy are structured so patients know what to expect and can focus their energy on becoming sober for the long term. On a typical day, you will:
- Attend doctors appointments
- Attend group and individual therapy sessions
- Work on individual job assignments
- Learn about addiction at seminars
- Work out and meet with a nutritionist
- Have some personal time
You may also work on your goals for once treatment is complete, such as areas for improvement in education and work.
*When Do You Need Treatment?
Deciding when a behavior is an addiction can be difficult and confusing. According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, you should seek treatment when you have experienced the following:
- Your personal appearance and life duties are being neglected.
- You have tried to stop using a drug, but been unsuccessful.
- You cannot stop engaging in risky behaviors.
- Unless you take your drug consistently, you experience nausea, vomiting, headaches or other withdrawal symptoms.
- Blackouts and memory lapses are common.
Seek Rehabilitation Clinics in Redding
Redding offers excellent treatment opportunities. Your doctor can provide you with a list of resources, or you can call our hotline to discuss your particular circumstances with a professional trained in guiding you through this difficult and often overwhelming process.