Guide to Richmond Treatment Centers
Richmond, Kentucky is home to Eastern Kentucky University, a variety of museums, and beautiful golf courses. If you are interested in finding quality drug rehab in Richmond, excellent options exist. Medical and mental health care is a top priority for the city of Richmond; give us a call today for your best treatment options.
Does a Loved One Need Dual Diagnosis Centers?
According to the 2001 article “Uncovering the Elements of Success: Working with Co-occurring Disorders in Residential Support Programs,” the characteristics of successful programs treating both addiction and mental illness include:
- Use of active listening, rather than telling patients what to do
- Ritual to experience significant gains or markers of achievement
- Flexibility on a daily basis
- The power of group programs
- Positivity for success; patients in non-judgmental programs showed excellent progress
If you believe that your loved one needs additional treatment beyond traditional addiction programs, we are here to provide guidance and assistance. Our toll-free number will connect you with an operator who can give you the best options for treatment in the Richmond area. Contact us today for support.
*What if I Can’t Afford Treatment?
While effective drug and alcohol treatment can be expensive, options are available if you are concerned about the financial impact of recovery services. Some ideas include:
- Employee-sponsored insurance: If you have insurance through your job, you are likely to have some insurance coverage for addiction treatment. Call your provider for more information.
- Government insurance: If you fall into a lower financial bracket, you may be eligible for Medicaid or Medicare (for older patients). Your primary care physician can help you find out if you can be covered.
- Pay cash: If you have the money to pay for treatment up front, you will often receive a discount. You can negotiate with the program’s business office for the best rate.
- Free rehab facilities: Some government programs are free of charge for specific populations, such as pregnant women or IV drug users.
Locating Rehab Programs in Richmond
Richmond drug treatment programs offer addicts a chance at a new life. Whether you are dealing with a dual diagnosis, are elderly, or are unable to pay for expensive services, our toll-free number can provide you with the answers you seek. Call us today.