If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance addiction in Richville, MN, Rehabs.com supplies a extensive online database of private executive facilities, as well as a lot of other alternatives. We can help you find drug and alcohol treatment facilities for a variety of addictions. Search for a top rehab clinic in Richville now, and get moving on the path to a sober life.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab centers in Richville, MN
Treatment Centers within 120 miles of Richville, MN
More Info About Rehab in Richville, MN
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol addiction in Richville, MN, Rehabs.com provides a large online catalog of executive exclusive programs, as well as a wealth of other alternatives. We can help you in locating drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs for a variety of addictions. Search for a top rated rehab center in Richville now, and set out on the path to clean and sober living.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Richville, MN
Meet the Pros
Jessica KitchinClinical Program Manager/Primary Therapist Recovery Institute of Ohio
My name is Jessica Kitchin and I am currently the Clinical Program Manager/Primary Therapist at Recovery Institute of Ohio. In August of 2018, I graduated with my Master’s Degree in Addiction Counseling. I also have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education. Obtaining these degrees and progressing in my life was always part of my plan as a child; however, when I started drinking regularly by the age of 12 and using drugs at the age of 16, I didn’t think my life was going to end up the way it has. Even though I attended college for education, I found myself drinking and heavily using drugs, until I dropped out with one semester left. My addiction completely controlled my life.Show Bio
- Minnesota ranks 5th in treatment centers servicing/accepting state Financed Insurance per 100,000 residents. Idaho is ranked one spot worse at spot 6. One spot better is Vermont, ranked 4 in the U.S.
- When adjusted for population, Minnesota ranks 7th in treatment centers servicing/accepting 12-step facilitation. One spot worse is Vermont, ranked 8 in the U.S. South Dakota is just 1 spot better, ranked 6 out of the United States.
- For IHS/638 contract care funds clients, Minnesota ranks 7th in population-adjusted treatment centers. One spot worse is New Mexico, ranked 8 in the U.S. Maine is ranked one spot better at spot 6.
- Minnesota is 7th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting private health insurance. Montana is ranked one spot worse at spot 8. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 6 in the U.S.
- Minnesota ranks 7th in treatment centers servicing/accepting matrix model per 100,000 residents. Iowa is ranked one spot worse at spot 8. South Dakota is just 1 spot better, ranked 6 out of the United States.