Use our free and confidential online insurance checker to see if your insurance covers treatment at an American Addiction Center facility.
Once you decide to seek treatment for a problem with drugs, the next decision likely is which drug rehab facility in Roselle or other U.S. city to begin treatment in. These facilities differ by location and staff, as well by the programs and services they provide clients.
In 2016, there were approximately 3,092 admissions to treatment sites in Union County, where Roselle is located.1 Some of these people were from other New Jersey counties. When you’re searching for the right rehab for you, you won’t want to limit yourself to only looking in your county. The program that may be most appropriate for you could potentially be located in a neighboring city or state.
Not all Roselle drug rehab facilities are appropriate or beneficial for everyone, particularly due to the individual’s needs and desires. With that said, there are certain criterion of a quality recovery center. General qualities to look for include the following:
- Accreditation or license in the state where it operates
- Resources that target the particular abused drug, such as heroin
- Treatment that addresses the entire person, including one’s physical, mental, and emotional health
- A comprehensive approach that involves detox followed by therapies and aftercare treatment
- The ability to address co-occurring mental health issues
- Customized care for the individual, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
Also, check whether inpatient and outpatient programs are available; the best recovery option for you depends on your preference and lifestyle, as well as what treatment experts recommend upon admitting you to the facility. An inpatient program requires you live there for the duration of the program, while an outpatient program enables you to return home in the evening so that you can continue fulfilling your daily responsibilities, such as work or family.
When you are ready to commit to recovery, look through our directory of drug rehab centers in Roselle or nearby that offer a range of programs and support services.
- Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services, Office of Planning, Research, Evaluation and Prevention. (2017). Substance Abuse Overview 2016 Union County.
Looking for Outpatient Treatment Centers in New Jersey? Outpatient treatment describes all addiction treatment that is not residential. Patients live at home while undergoing rehab.