Connect With Saginaw Treatment Programs
With 30 percent of the population of Saginaw below the poverty level and the city’s widespread issue with unemployment, medical facilities in the area are stressed, making options increasingly limited for potential patients.
If you are searching for drug rehab in Saginaw, our professional advice can lead you to the right resources for your addiction, underlying conditions and financial resources. Call our toll-free number for more information.
What Needs to Be Addressed Before Signing Up for a Rehab
Expectations for drug or alcohol rehab can be high. In order to understand what to expect during rehab, the CDC has outlined common expectations for treatment outcomes, including:
- Patients must complete adequate initial treatment. Fast fixes often do not work in the long term.
- Patients must choose a sober life daily. Addiction, like any other chronic condition, is a battle that must be addressed each day.
- Treatment programs should be altered to fit the particular addiction and mental health needs of the individual patient. While many programs contain similar structures, addiction treatment is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Patients should have ongoing contact with their treatment facility to maintain sobriety. Relapse is common, and plans to avoid relapse or action to take during relapse should be in place before treatment is complete.
Finding the best addiction treatment for your needs can be tricky, and it can include a variety of factors such as insurance coverage, dependent care, and underlying mental health needs. Making a careful, informed decision is crucial to your ongoing success at sobriety.
How Is Your Health Affected by Drugs and Alcohol?
Health concerns stemming from drugs and alcohol are far-ranging and strongly impact long-term well-being. Some common issues that addicts face include:
- Heart disease
- Increased risk of stroke
- Infectious diseases, such as hepatitis B and C, or HIV
- Worsening mental health disorders
- Cancer risk, depending on the type of addiction
Find Treatment in Saginaw
Understanding your individual addiction needs is the first step in deciding on the right treatment facility for you. Our operators are standing by to assist you in choosing the best Saginaw addiction treatment program to guide you on the journey to a sober life.