If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance addiction issues in Saint Peters, MO, Rehabs.com provides a sizable Internet database of private executive centers, as well as a lot of other options. We can support you in finding drug and alcohol abuse treatment clinics for a range of drug addictions to cocaine, Vicodin, alcohol or any addictive drug. Search for a highly-rated rehab center in Saint Peters now, and launch on the path to sobriety.
Saint Peters Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facilities
Premium Listings near Saint Peters, MO
Synergy Recovery Center for WomenRogersville, Missouri 167 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Midwest Recovery CentersKansas City, Missouri 213 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Sunflower Wellness RetreatOsawatomie, Kansas 234 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Banyan Treatment Center - NapervilleNaperville, Illinois 243 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
JourneyPure - KentuckyBowling Green, Kentucky 257 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Landmark RecoveryLouisville, Kentucky 270 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
JourneyPure - TennesseeMurfreesboro, Tennessee 304 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Oxford Treatment Center - EttaEtta, Mississippi 307 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Mount Sinai Wellness CenterDahlonega, Georgia 468 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Asheville Recovery CenterAsheville, North Carolina 493 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Standard Listings near Saint Peters, MO
Benilde Hall ProgramKansas City, Missouri 211 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
The Morton CenterLouisville, Kentucky 267 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Lloyd C. Elam Mental Health CenterNashville, Tennessee 275 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
The Center for Professional ExcellenceMurfreesboro, Tennessee 304 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Palmer's Tulsa Women and Children's CenterTulsa, Oklahoma 342 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Valley HopeCushing, Oklahoma 391 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Wayside House, Inc. - Women's Treatment CenterSt. Louis Park, Minnesota 447 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Hazelden Betty Ford FoundationPlymouth, Minnesota 453 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
MARR - Men's Recovery CenterAtlanta, Georgia 489 Miles from Saint Peters, MO
Addiction can cost up to $200 per day.
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Saint Peters, MO
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
Complete recovery demands the aid of an excellent rehabilitation clinic in Saint Peters. Many programs offer a plethora of choices to cater to individual needs, such as in-patient or outpatient rehab, 28-day, 30-day or 90-day programs with long term benefits, and exclusive luxury options. Whatever your decision, Saint Peters rehab facilities find techniques to find out the reason for the substance abuse problem.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Saint Peters, MO
Great Counselors. Not enough resources Best place in Portland to get help for native americans. They really care.
Best place to get sober, Realistic, caring, comfy and cozy. I learned a lot and there method marked great!
Great client focused, multiple treatment methods Not quite able to address multiple issues (eating disorders and substance abuse and mental health Good, clean facility, caring staff)
Meet the Pros
Mark Messer, LSWPrimary Therapist Ohio Addiction Recovery Center
Mark is a native of Columbus, Ohio. In 2014, he graduated from The Ohio State University with and Undergraduate degree in Social Work. He is a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) and specializes in chemical dependency counseling, adolescent therapy, family dynamics, and strength based therapy. He started with Ohio Addiction Recovery Center in October 2015, shortly after opening. He has recently started working in Equine Assisted Therapy, and Recreational Therapy. I He believes in putting his heart and soul into savings the lives of every client he comes into contact with.Show Bio
Clifford Q Cabansag, MD, CTTSAddiction Medicine Physician Lindner Center of HOPE
As an addiction specialist, Dr. Cabansag brings addiction medicine expertise to the Lindner Center of HOPE team. Prior to joining us at LCOH, Dr. Cabansag trained as an Addiction Medicine Fellow at Cincinnati VAMC / University of Cincinnati, which was one of only 10 such fellowships to be recognized by the American Board of Addiction Medicine in their 2011 inaugural accreditations. While there, he received extensive training in substance use disorders, particularly in opioid, tobacco and alcohol use disorders. Likewise, his training included the treatment of co-occurring psychiatric disorders as well as motivational interviewing.Show Bio
Nancy Jones Keogh, PhDClinical Director Community Health Center
Dr. Nancy Jones Keogh joined Community Health Center in 1996 and serves as the Clinical Director overseeing all behavioral health programs. Her areas of expertise include psychological assessment and diagnosis, treatment of anxiety disorders and addiction treatment. In addition to her duties at CHC, she is in private practice and is a member of the medical staff at Akron General Medical Center and is an adjunct clinical faculty member at The University of Akron.Show Bio
- Missouri ranks 6th in treatment centers servicing/accepting computerized substance abuse treatment per 100,000 residents. Montana is ranked one spot worse at spot 7. Maine is ranked one spot better at spot 5.
- When adjusted for population, Missouri ranks 15th in treatment centers servicing/accepting access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers. Michigan is ranked one spot worse at spot 16. Hawaii is ranked slightly better, ranked 14.
- For matrix model clients, Missouri ranks 16th in population-adjusted treatment centers. Colorado is just 1 spot worse, ranked 17 out of the United States. Oregon is just 1 spot better, ranked 15 out of the United States.
- Missouri is 21st among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting federal military insurance. One spot worse is Rhode Island, ranked 22 in the U.S. Oregon is just 1 spot better, ranked 20 out of the United States.
- Missouri ranks 21st in treatment centers servicing/accepting sliding fee scale per 100,000 residents. One spot worse is New Mexico, ranked 22 in the U.S. Indiana is ranked one spot better at spot 20.
More InformationCompare St. Peters Rehabilitation Centers The citizens of St. Peters value hard work and personal responsibility, as evidenced by their Citizen Action Network and a Resident Privilege card for those in good standing in the community. Like any other city, St. Peters does struggle with its fair share of addiction issues.
Our toll-free number is an excellent resource to find your options for drug rehab in St. Peters. Give us a call today to discuss your needs.What Needs to Be Addressed Before Signing Up for Rehab Treatment
When seeking alcohol or drug dependency services, the options can seem overwhelming. Understanding your options before deciding on a treatment program will ensure that you choose the best program to address your individual needs in a comprehensive way.
- Residential treatment programs, where patients live and are treated on site for the length of treatment
- Outpatient recovery program programs, where patients visit the site daily to meet with doctors and therapists
- Group therapy, including Narcotics or Alcoholics Anonymous, where patients have a sponsor and meet weekly to address their addiction
In addition to general drug or alcohol treatment, inpatient and some outpatient programs provide access to other social services. These can be helpful in changing the fundamental areas of a patient's life that are critical to long-term success, and can include:
- Affordable housing
- Job retraining
- Access to education opportunities, such as high school completion
- Help with any legal issues stemming from addiction
- Parenting classes
- Financial education
Your addiction is personal to you and your life. You may need extra support that inpatient programs can offer, and once those are complete, you may be able to handle your addiction with ongoing group therapy. Whatever stage your addiction is in, the best options for treatment exist in St. Peters rehab clinics.Does Addiction Make Me a Bad Person?
Often, addiction is seen as a lack of strength of character, but in fact addiction is a medical condition that is chronic and manageable. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, an understanding of the nature of addiction is helpful for those seeking treatment, as well as to their friends and family.
- True addiction treatment often requires many different therapies, including counseling and medical intervention. One treatment often does not address all addiction concerns.
- Ultimately, addiction is a medical condition, and not a voluntary act that can be stopped through willpower alone.
- Addiction can be managed with the right interventions and treatment.
St. Peters treatment center options can address all your individual addiction needs, giving you tools to begin your sober life.
Our qualified specialists are ready and waiting to take your call and provide you with the best options for recovery.