If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol abuse in San Clemente, CA, Rehabs.com offers a large online database of private executive centers, as well as a host of other alternatives. We can support you in finding drug and alcohol abuse treatment clinics for a wide variety of addictions to cocaine, Klonopin, alcohol or any addictive drug. Search for a great rehab center in San Clemente now, and launch on the path to sobriety.
San Clemente Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facilities
Premium Listings near San Clemente, CA
AToN CenterEncinitas, California 35 Miles from San Clemente, CA
California Highlands Addiction TreatmentBanning, California 51 Miles from San Clemente, CA
Recover Integrity for MenLos Angeles, California 62 Miles from San Clemente, CA
Evolve Treatment Centers for TeensBeverly Hills, California 62 Miles from San Clemente, CA
Decision Point CenterPrescott, Arizona 308 Miles from San Clemente, CA
A Better Today Recovery ServicesScottsdale, Arizona 331 Miles from San Clemente, CA
Elevate Addiction ServicesWatsonville, California 335 Miles from San Clemente, CA
Sabino RecoveryTucson, Arizona 403 Miles from San Clemente, CA
More Treatment Centers in San Clemente, CA
Mainstream Group Inc Mayo House
Sandra S Grifman PhD
Affiliated Psychiatric Medical Group
MedPro Treatment Centers Inc
Piper A. Walsh, Ph.D., Clincial Psychologist
Pacific Clinics Subst Abuse MH Servs San Clemente
Woog Laboratories, Inc.
El Prado House
Pacific Palms Recovery
Dr. Willa's House
A Mission for Michael - Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Center
Addiction can cost up to $200 per day.
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in San Clemente, CA
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
Complete recovery demands the aid of a top rated rehabilitation clinic in San Clemente. Many facilities offer a variety of choices to cater to individual needs, such as in-patient or outpatient rehab, 28-day, 30-day or 90-day programs with long term benefits, and luxury exclusive options. Whatever your decision, San Clemente rehab programs find techniques to find out the causes of the substance abuse problem.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in San Clemente, CA
Had my own bathroom and kitchen, you cook your own meals, shop for your food, although building is ran down, bed was comfortable. They made every possible effort to provide services that I needed.
Staff, effectiveness, aa, classes. Holistic options, exercise options. This is no-frills treatment based on a focused 12-step approach.
They let me work day labor on the weekends. I have been Clean & Sober for 25 years. They had a 3/4 house where I could rent an apartment and had a meeting there once a week for my aftercare treatment. I have been sober since leaving the program. The program taught me that there was another way of life that included Prayer and Meditation. 1 of my counselors taught me how to meditate and how to grow Spiritually. I had to get rid of my old ideas about what I thought about Religion and to choose a God that I wanted in my life.
Meet the Pros
Mark Messer, LSWPrimary Therapist Ohio Addiction Recovery Center
Mark is a native of Columbus, Ohio. In 2014, he graduated from The Ohio State University with and Undergraduate degree in Social Work. He is a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) and specializes in chemical dependency counseling, adolescent therapy, family dynamics, and strength based therapy. He started with Ohio Addiction Recovery Center in October 2015, shortly after opening. He has recently started working in Equine Assisted Therapy, and Recreational Therapy. I He believes in putting his heart and soul into savings the lives of every client he comes into contact with.Show Bio
Clifford Q Cabansag, MD, CTTSAddiction Medicine Physician Lindner Center of HOPE
As an addiction specialist, Dr. Cabansag brings addiction medicine expertise to the Lindner Center of HOPE team. Prior to joining us at LCOH, Dr. Cabansag trained as an Addiction Medicine Fellow at Cincinnati VAMC / University of Cincinnati, which was one of only 10 such fellowships to be recognized by the American Board of Addiction Medicine in their 2011 inaugural accreditations. While there, he received extensive training in substance use disorders, particularly in opioid, tobacco and alcohol use disorders. Likewise, his training included the treatment of co-occurring psychiatric disorders as well as motivational interviewing.Show Bio
Nancy Jones Keogh, PhDClinical Director Community Health Center
Dr. Nancy Jones Keogh joined Community Health Center in 1996 and serves as the Clinical Director overseeing all behavioral health programs. Her areas of expertise include psychological assessment and diagnosis, treatment of anxiety disorders and addiction treatment. In addition to her duties at CHC, she is in private practice and is a member of the medical staff at Akron General Medical Center and is an adjunct clinical faculty member at The University of Akron.Show Bio
- California ranks 10th in treatment centers servicing/accepting no payment accepted per 100,000 residents. Arkansas is ranked one spot worse at spot 11. Wyoming is just 1 spot better, ranked 9 out of the United States.
- When adjusted for population, California ranks 20th in treatment centers servicing/accepting persons with HIV or AIDS. Montana is ranked one spot worse at spot 21. Oklahoma is just 1 spot better, ranked 19 out of the United States.
- For IHS/638 contract care funds clients, California ranks 20th in population-adjusted treatment centers. The US National Average is ranked slightly worse, ranked 21. Kansas is just 1 spot better, ranked 19 out of the United States.
- California is 25th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting LGBTQ. One spot worse is New York, ranked 26 in the U.S. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 24 in the U.S.
- California ranks 26th in treatment centers servicing/accepting community reinforcement plus vouchers per 100,000 residents. Delaware is ranked slightly worse, ranked 27. Wisconsin is just 1 spot better, ranked 25 out of the United States.
More InformationExploring San Clemente Rehabilitation Centers In July 2012, the Orange County Register News reported on a drug bust involving hundreds of marijuana plants in a southeast California home. With a street value of nearly $200,000, it's no wonder San Clemente drug rehab centers experience repeat admissions as people struggle with the lure of drugs and addiction. Exploring rehab facilities is a matter of determining which type of treatment services will best help you in the long run.Questions to Answer Before Going to a Program
If you're about to enroll in a drug rehab program, you may have certain expectations about what it will be like. It's always a good idea to make an initial appointment with the treatment center to clear up any concerns you have about the process. Questions to ask during your initial appointment may include:
- What steps are involved?
- How will your progress through the program be tracked?
- What supports are in place for me once I complete the program?
- What types of services are provided?
Getting answers ahead of time can help reduce any anxiety you may have and give you an idea of what to expect.
*Drug Usage Rates Among Middle-Aged People
Drug abuse is commonly associated with the teenage to early-40s age range. Data compiled in 2011 by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health show a different picture. Adults aged 50 and older are appearing in increasing numbers within drug abuse statistics. Some of the data collected by the survey reveals the following numbers and usage rates:
- About 5.2 percent of adults 50 years old and older reported using drugs within the past year.
- Marijuana and prescription drugs were the drugs of choice for 50+ adults with marijuana preferred by 5.9 percent versus 3.6 percent for prescription drugs.
- For adults 60 years and older, prescription medications were the drug of choice for 1.2 percent versus marijuana at 1.1 percent.
- Overall, males preferred marijuana over prescription drugs whereas women showed equal numbers for marijuana and prescription drug use.
While researching different treatment centers in San Clemente, it's always a good idea to find out what types of payment options are available for each program. For some people, their health insurance coverage will pay for part or all of the treatment costs. Some treatment programs also receive federal funding to help reduce the cost of services offered through the program.
If you have any questions or need help locating a treatment center, please feel free to call our toll-free number for more information.