Info on Santa Fe Recovery Facilities
Santa Fe is the nation’s oldest capital city, steeped in culture and history, but even an UNESCO-designated cultural center feels the devastating effects of addiction. If you’re struggling with drug addiction, Santa Fe drug rehab facilities are available to guide you on the path to recovery, every step of the way. Fighting addiction can feel like fighting a losing battle, but you’re not alone; according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), New Mexico’s drug abuse rates are higher than the national average.Questions to Get Answered Before Entering a Program
A good treatment program is crucial to the success of your recovery. When you’re trying to choose a treatment center, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is this program licensed and accredited?
- Will I be working with qualified mental health care providers who specialize in addiction and recovery?
- What exact credentials do staff members possess?
- Will the program help me explore the emotional and psychological factors behind my drug use?
- Will I learn coping and relationship skills?
A high-quality treatment program does more than stop your substance abuse. It supports your sobriety by creating optimal conditions for it in your life.
Preventing Relapse With Solid Aftercare
Relapse is nothing to be ashamed of, but it should be something your rehab program addresses. Ask yourself these questions:
- What resources will be available once I’ve finished the initial program?
- Will I have access to psychotherapy or a support group?
- Will a mental health provider help me form a personalized relapse prevention plan?
- Does the treatment center have high success rates, as evaluated by an objective, external organization?
Enrolling at a Rehabilitation Center in Santa Fe
If you feel trapped with nowhere to turn, there’s hope. The addiction specialists at Santa Fe drug rehab centers can help you turn your life around. To learn more about addiction treatment in Santa Fe, call our professionals today at the toll-free number above.