Investigating Surprise Rehab Programs
Only 45 minutes northeast of Phoenix, Arizona, the city of Surprise offers a small-town feel in the midst of the urban Southwest. However, within the homey parades and local celebrations lie the dangers of the violence on the US-Mexico border; the drug trade has hit Arizona hard in recent years, making drug rehab in Surprise even more essential. If you are battling alcohol and drug addiction, it may seem like you have nowhere to turn that meets your individual needs, as the community need for treatment is so high in Arizona at this time.
With the right tools and understanding of what you need to succeed, your search for quality rehab programs can prove effective.
Advice on Entering a Treatment Clinic
Surprise drug rehab centers offer a variety of services to meet the medical, emotional and mental health needs of the patients in this diverse community. Understanding what services you need to be successful in treatment is the first step toward sobriety.
Things to look for include:
- Inpatient stays with outpatient counseling after treatment is complete
- Success over the long term
- Transitioning to a sober life
- Cost and insurance needs for the program of your choice
- The structure of treatment, including counseling, 12-step programs and drug therapy
- The qualifications of staff involved in your treatment
Once you have decided which components of treatment you are interested in, you can narrow down your choices to make a final decision. Resources for facilities within the city of Surprise can be found by calling our toll-free number.
When Do You Need Treatment?
Deciding when a behavior is an addiction can be difficult and confusing. According to the Mayo Clinic, you should seek treatment when you have experienced the following:
- You are not able to stop using a drug.
- Due to drug use, you have participated in unsafe behaviors, such as unprotected sex.
- When you stop taking the drug, you immediately experience withdrawal symptoms, such as shaking, anxiety and nausea.
- You have overdosed or lost chunks of time due to drug use.
- Your physical health is not a priority, you are having issues at work, and you are alienating yourself from your family and friends.
Compare Treatment Clinics in Surprise
Surprise addiction treatment programs are as diverse as the community they serve. In your quest to find the perfect match, communicate your specific needs and desires for your treatment. This is your opportunity to achieve sobriety, and a careful, thoughtful decision will make a significant difference in long-term success.
We are here to help you make this difficult and important decision; call today.