Facts about Valdosta Rehabilitation Services
With over 28 percent of the population under the poverty line, drug rehab in Valdosta is one of the essential in-demand social services desired by residents. Finding quality rehab treatments can be intimidating, but we are here to assist you; call our toll-free number to speak with a specialist trained to help you.Paying for Treatment Services
The cost of comprehensive drug or alcohol treatment may seem overwhelming, but resources are available to help you. These resources include:
- Insurance. Whether through private, employee-sponsored insurance or a public program, most policies include some coverage for rehab or mental health services.
- Government inpatient programs. These programs are free or at a reduced cost and while basic in terms of their services, they can be very effective.
- Government outpatient programs. Methadone clinics are examples of outpatient rehab clinics operated by the government that help heroin addicts break their dependency. Other outpatient programs may include group therapy sessions.
You must understand what treatment includes in each program. Keep in mind the following services that may or may not be included in your program:
- Mental health counseling after treatment
- Medical intervention, especially during withdrawal
- Other social services, such as job training or education opportunities
- Financial assistance
Make sure to you understand which treatment offerings are available to you before committing to a program.
The Impact of Drug Abuse on Families
According to the report Addiction treatment and Family Therapy, children are fundamentally affected by drug and alcohol abuse. Some areas of concern include:
- Boundary confusion. Due to addiction, parents are often inconsistent with their children, creating confusion around rules and boundaries within the home.
- Anger. Children from homes where drugs are regularly abused may misdirect their feelings of hurt with aggressiveness toward others.
- Lack of positive role models. Following a parent’s lead can increase the risk of drug or alcohol addiction for children.
- Health concerns. Fetal exposure to drugs and alcohol can cause significant health and mental health issues that last a lifetime.
If you have children, explore treatment options that include family therapy or other services for children. We are here to help you; call our toll-free number today.
Locating Treatment in Valdosta
Drug rehab programs in Valdosta offer patients the chance to conquer their addiction through intensive treatment programs. If you are seeking options for rehab, call us today for more information.