Research Victorville Treatment Programs
Many Californians are looking for a Victorville drug rehab to help them fight off the problems in their lives caused by marijuana abuse.
It’s a problem that’s growing in California; in 1992, about 20 percent of people who entered drug treatment in the state sought help for marijuana abuse and addiction. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), that number rose to more than 35 percent. Why the steady increase? Some possibilities include:
- A better understanding of the harm caused by chronic marijuana abuse
- The legalization of the drug meant increased availability which in turn increased the number of people using and abusing the drug which led to higher rates of marijuana addiction
- An increased recognition of the psychologically addictive nature of marijuana
- An increased understanding that drug abuse and dependence is a psychological and medical disorder that requires medical treatment in order to achieve long-lasting sobriety
Is marijuana abuse or dependence causing you problems in your life? If so, time spent receiving treatment at a drug addiction treatment center in Victorville can help you to leave the drug behind forever. Call now.A Guide to Going to a Rehabilitation Clinic
Do you have to agree that marijuana is addictive in order to benefit from treatment? No. Even the literature provided by Marijuana Anonymous, a 12-step group dedicated to helping people whose drug of choice is marijuana to remain drug-free, doesn’t answer the question of addiction when it comes to marijuana. They point out the obvious: It doesn’t matter whether or not you define your relationship with marijuana as addictive. The fact is that those who seek treatment know that they lost their way while using the drug regularly and just can’t stop using it on their own.
Some of the problems that people seeking marijuana addiction treatment report include:
- Inability to remember commitments and get places on time
- Often getting lost or losing track of what they need to do, wasting hours – even days – of their lives
- Lack of physical fitness
- Losing sight of goals and other things that were once important to them
Compare Rehabilitation Centers in Victorville
Are you ready to get your life on track? Addiction treatment services at a Victorville drug rehab can help. At the number listed above, you can get the info you need to find the right program for you.