If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol addiction in Waterbury, CT, Rehabs.com houses a sizable online database of exclusive luxury programs, as well as an array of alternatives. We can help you locate substance abuse care facilities for a variety of drug addictions to alcohol, crystal meth, Clonazepam or other addictive substance. Search for an excellent rehab program in Waterbury now, and get moving on the path to a better life.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Waterbury, CT
Premium Listings in Waterbury, CT
More Treatment Centers in Waterbury, CT
Greco Thomas P Md PC
Morris Foundation Inc Therapeutic Shelter
Open Door Club
Waterbury Drug Court Program
Meyers Associates Consltng Engineer PC
Associates in Kinleining Inc
Scovill Medical Group PC
Town Plot Counseling LLC
Skorpen John G Lcsw
Pico Deanna Hale
Littman Emily PhD
Oakcliff Adult Daycare Center
Morris Foundation Inc Women and Childrens Program
Behrends Robert W MD
Greater Waterbury Pastoral Counseling Center
Edgar Edward Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counse
Connecticut Resource Group LLC
Zion Baptist Social
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Waterbury, CT
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol addiction in Waterbury, CT, Rehabs.com houses a sizable online database of exclusive luxury programs, as well as an array of alternatives. We can help you locate substance abuse care facilities for a variety of drug addictions to alcohol, crystal meth, Clonazepam or other addictive substance. Search for an excellent rehab program in Waterbury now, and get moving on the path to a better life.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Waterbury, CT
I came here six months ago to do something about my meth addiction. To be honest I didn’t know what I was getting myself into but I took the chance. With the help and great support from all the therapists and case manager I finished the whole program without leaving.
Overall a good program
Rigid schedule . Too far from home to be able to visit regularly on the scheduled visit days once a week. Son was court ordered to go to Sojourn House for treatment. We were pleased with the staff there. Things were explained to us well.
Meet the Pros
William NevadomskiCo-Founder Midwood Addiction Treatment
After a long battle with addiction to opiates and prescription drugs during his teenage years and early 20s, William went through state-funded treatment programs. After two episodes of treatment, he started living a clean life in February 2014, helped by the NA community and his desire and willingness to follow a program and change his life.Show Bio
Sam PenningtonCreative Director Oasis Recovery
Sam brings a plethora of creative energy to the Oasis family. She studied film and communications at East Tennessee State University and moved to the Asheville area in 2012. Feeling somewhat native to the area she has a huge connection to the local community and is super helpful to speak on the available resources that Western North Carolina has to offer. Her background is focused strongly on film, culinary, art, design, and marketing. Sam is in recovery herself and understands first hand how delicate and impactive rehabilitation is. She creatively thinks outside of the box to offer the most sustainable and effective benefit to your experience at Oasis. Assisting in adventure therapy with videography, planning staff and client get togethers, outreach to the local community, and volunteering in non-profit organizations needless to say, she stays busy. She typically has two pups trailing behind her at all times; a pug named Oatmeal and a mountain cur named Bowie they are her wingmen and an asset to her creative flow. Chances are upon your arrival at Oasis you will be greeted with a friendly smile and tons of support from Sam. Working in recovery is what she is most passionate about these days and with each day is eager to learn more. Sam has been described as charismatic, clairvoyant, compassionate, and insightful.Show Bio
Cecilia Plavnick, LMHC, CAPCEO Harmony Recovery Center
Two words describe Cecilia Plavnick: dedicated and passionate, especially when it comes to her work in the field of addiction treatment. Cecilia has extensive experience and knowledge, which she brings to her role as CEO of Recovery In Tune. She has dedicated more than 10 years to managing top-notch clinical teams in the substance abuse field and is regarded as a natural leader and role model by her staff. What sets Cecilia apart from the rest is both her ability to create an environment that is optimal for successful clinical interventions as well as her ability to inspire trust and continual growth among her team. Cecilia’s approach is unique because she isn’t afraid to jump in at any level of care–from the admission process to the discharge procedure–because she is a firm believer that good clinical care is an ongoing process that requires daily tweaking and maintenance. Cecilia is dedicated to her profession and to the individuals with whom she works and serves. She is always open to feedback and suggestShow Bio
- Connecticut ranks 4th in treatment centers servicing/accepting persons with HIV or AIDS per 100,000 residents. Massachusetts is ranked one spot worse at spot 5. District of Columbia is ranked slightly better, ranked 3.
- When adjusted for population, Connecticut ranks 6th in treatment centers servicing/accepting clients with co-occurring disorders. Colorado is just 1 spot worse, ranked 7 out of the United States. Utah is ranked one spot better at spot 5.
- For medicare clients, Connecticut ranks 6th in population-adjusted treatment centers. Kentucky is just 1 spot worse, ranked 7 out of the United States. West Virginia is just 1 spot better, ranked 5 out of the United States.
- Connecticut is 7th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting adult men. Colorado is just 1 spot worse, ranked 8 out of the United States. Maryland is ranked one spot better at spot 6.
- Connecticut ranks 8th in treatment centers servicing/accepting persons who have experienced trauma per 100,000 residents. One spot worse is New Mexico, ranked 9 in the U.S. One spot better is Vermont, ranked 7 in the U.S.
More InformationBrowsing Waterbury Treatment Services
Waterbury drug rehab programs offer comprehensive care aimed to help patients who are struggling with dependence upon any illicit drug or alcohol.Because each drug has different mental and physical effects and each person's experience with their drug of choice will be different, it's important to opt for a rehabilitation program that takes that into consideration and goes above and beyond to provide individualized care to each and every person who walks through their doors. If you are ready to find the best possible Waterbury drug addiction treatment center, we are here to help. Dial the number listed above and talk to an addiction treatment expert about your options in care, then learn how to take those all-important first steps toward the program that will help you heal.A Guide to Entering a Rehabilitation Program
Young adults in Connecticut between the ages of 18 and 25 are struggling with some of the highest rates of past-month marijuana and illicit drug abuse in the country, according to the Connecticut Substance Abuse and Mental Health Issues At-A-Glance published by the Substance Abuse and Mental health treatment Administration (SAMHSA). Regularly among the top 10 in the country for high rates of past-month drug abuse, a number of families across the state are working hard to figure out how they can help their family members get the treatment they need.
Are you in the same boat? Here are a few tips:
- Talk to your loved one about treatment. Sometimes, a heartfelt conversation is all it takes to get your family member to recognize the damage that addiction is doing to their lives.
- Consider staging an intervention. If your family member is over the age of 18, they need to legally consent to enrolling in rehab. An intervention can help them understand that their addiction and behaviors under the influence point to immediate treatment.
- Figure out the type of treatment that will best suit your family. You have a lot to consider when you find a drug rehab for your loved one, including their needs from treatment and your family's ability to be a part of their recovery.
- Talk to an expert. At the phone number above, we are waiting to help you find the perfect drug rehab for your loved one. Ask questions, get answers, and be matched with the right program for you.
Waterbury drug addiction treatment is just a phone call away. The lines are open 24 hours a day and the call is free. Don't wait to contact us and speak to a counselor who can help you find the right rehab for your family.