If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with substance abuse issues in Wayland, MI, Rehabs.com offers a massive Internet database of executive luxury facilities, as well as an array of other choices. We can assist you in finding substance abuse treatment programs for a [\$_variety_of_addictions] to illicit drug] or other addictive substance. Search for a perfect rehabilitation clinic in Wayland now, and get moving on the path to a better life.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab centers in Wayland, MI
Premium Listings in Wayland, MI
Preferred Listings in Wayland, MI
More Treatment Centers in Wayland, MI
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Wayland, MI
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
If you’re looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with a drinking or drug abuse problem in Wayland, MI, Rehabs.com provides a huge Internet database of exclusive exclusive programs, as well as a host of other choices. We can assist you in locating substance abuse care facilities for a wide variety of drug addictions to top 10 prescription drugs], [ST. Search for a perfect rehabilitation clinic in Wayland now, and launch on the road to a better life.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Wayland, MI
Discovery Point was nothing short of a life changing experience. These are truly a group of people who genuinely care about your Recovery. The friends I made while during my stay I still talk to daily and we support each other and have friendships that will last forever. The food is really good so hats off to the chefs! The house is really comfortable and always clean. I truly was able to find myself because I was lost and broken but now I am centered and sober and taking big steps in life! I highly recommend this spot if you want to help yourself and start recovering. Thank you Discovery Point for changing my life. I love you guys!
Out patient program worked really welln. No idea he was in outpatient.
Good one to one time. food quality could be better a great place to get your head screwed back on the right way, you leave stronger and with a new passion ....to live.
Meet the Pros
Jeff Howard, LPNCEO Midwest Recovery Centers
Jeff Howard is a founding member and CEO of Midwest Recovery Centers. He has been involved in the recovery industry since the late 1990’s and has been instrumental in the development of multiple treatment programs as a founder, owner and Executive Director. He has been a Licensed Practical Nurse and State Certified AL Facility Manager for over 20 years. Through his own process of recovery and incorporation of a 12 step philosophy he has found that he can accomplish his dreams and help inspire others to do the same for themselves. His treatment philosophy has centered on the need for ethical, compassionate, treatment and education in regards to the progressive disease of addiction for the client he serves and their families.Show Bio
Julie Ast, RNStaff Nurse Synergy Executive
Julie is a nurse on staff at Synergy Executive. Julie completes an initial health assessment for our clients and is available to assist with any health care or health screening needs. She became a Registered Nurse in 2011. Julie also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management.Show Bio
Nancy Albus, M.Ed., LPCCEO & Therapist Castlewood II
Ms. Albus earned her Master of Arts degree in Counseling from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor and has completed extensive training in eating disorders and Internal Family Systems therapy. In addition to her interest in eating disorders, Ms. Albus works with gender and sexuality issues, and facilitates family week programming at Castlewood. Ms. Albus joined Castlewood in 2002 and has held various positions including primary therapist, Executive Director and now Chief Executive Officer. Ms. Albus is a member of the Academy of Eating Disorders, The International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals and the National Eating Disorder Association.Show Bio
- Michigan ranks 13th in treatment centers servicing/accepting medicare per 100,000 residents. One spot worse is Nebraska, ranked 14 in the U.S. One spot better is New Mexico, ranked 12 in the U.S.
- When adjusted for population, Michigan ranks 16th in treatment centers servicing/accepting access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers. One spot worse is New Mexico, ranked 17 in the U.S. Missouri is ranked one spot better at spot 15.
- For seniors or older adults clients, Michigan ranks 21st in population-adjusted treatment centers. One spot worse is New York, ranked 22 in the U.S. One spot better is Nebraska, ranked 20 in the U.S.
- Michigan is 22nd among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting IHS/638 contract care funds. Colorado is just 1 spot worse, ranked 23 out of the United States. The US National Average is ranked slightly better, ranked 21.
- Michigan ranks 22nd in treatment centers servicing/accepting community reinforcement plus vouchers per 100,000 residents. Massachusetts is ranked one spot worse at spot 23. District of Columbia is ranked slightly better, ranked 21.