Locate West Haven Treatment Centers
Even a picturesque and historic town like West Haven
can't escape the specter of addiction. West Haven drug rehab centers exist to help people like you move on from substance abuse. Connecticut is one of the top 10 states in the country for drug dependence among people aged 18 to 25.Advice on Choosing a Rehab Program
If you're contemplating entering drug rehab in Connecticut, you are far from alone. Drug use in the state is higher than the nationwide average.
Are Prescription Drug Crackdowns Fueling Heroin Use?
Talk therapy is a critical part of recovery from any substance abuse problem. Talking to a qualified counselor can:
- Help you solve your emotional and interpersonal problems
- Clarify your reasons for using drugs and alcohol in the first place
- Help you understand how abusing substances changed you
- Help you understand how your substance abuse affects those around you
- Teach you how to handle stress in a healthy way
- Teach you how to avoid the temptation to use
Prescription drug use has been a massive problem in Connecticut and nationwide. Pharmaceutical manufacturers have moved to address the problem by creating new versions of frequently abused drugs, like OxyContin, that are harder to inject or snort. Oxycontin users' abuse rates have since dropped 17 percent because many users have switched to heroin, which, experts say, is cheaper and easier to get.
Enroll at a Treatment Clinic in West Haven
When you're at the end of your rope, West Haven drug treatment programs can be the answer you've been looking for. Call our toll-free hotline number to learn more about options for treatment in and around West Haven.