Negative effects associated with alcohol abuse can range from a disconnection from loved ones to the loss of career and home. To get back on track, it’s essential to pick the right treatment. West New York, NJ has nearby treatment options for alcoholics seeking recovery.
In 2016, 64% of Hudson County residents seeking addiction treatment were admitted to a facility within the county.1 With both inpatient and outpatient options, how do you choose which is the best West New York alcohol rehab for you?
Research shows that both inpatient and outpatient treatments have a high chance of success when attended for at least a 90-day period.2 Since both of these types of treatment are effective, you can consider the other unique benefits each rehab arrangement offers.
- It only takes a few hours a day, and patients can still attend work or school and participate in a social life.
- It is generally more affordable than inpatient since the person doesn’t have to pay room and board.
- The inpatient rehab experience is more intense and offers more structure.
- Inpatient treatment allows people to separate themselves from their using environment to focus on recovery.
People with significant alcohol dependence require medical detox before entering a West New York rehab. Alcohol withdrawal can be very unpleasant and even dangerous. Detox can help you remain safe throughout the withdrawal process. Regardless of which type of treatment you choose, there are plenty of options for getting help in the West New York area. Our database makes finding a rehab center easy whether you’re looking near home or prefer to seek treatment elsewhere.
- State of New Jersey’s Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services. (2016). Substance Abuse Overview, 2016, Hudson County.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research-Based Guide.