Walker, WV 26180 View Profile & Reviews
Westerville Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers
If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drinking or drug abuse issues in Westerville, OH, Rehabs.com houses a sizable online database of private exclusive centers, as well as an array of other alternatives. We can help you find drug and alcohol treatment programs for a wide range of addictions to heroin, Tramadol or any addictive drug or alcohol. Search for an excellent rehab center in Westerville now, and get started on the road to recovery.
Walker, WV 26180 View Profile & Reviews
Anderson, IN 46011 View Profile & Reviews
Columbus, OH 43223
Overall Rehabs.com Rating
Columbus, OH 43235
Columbus, OH 43214
Columbus, OH 43209
Columbus, OH 43229
Columbus, OH 43215
Latest Reviews of Rehab Centers in Westerville, OH and Nearby
It was in close proximity to us , we liked the affordability and treatment options. There wasn't gr...
30, 60, 90-Day Inpatient Vs. Outpatient Rehabilitation in Westerville, Ohio
Getting clean from Damason-P, MS Contin, alcohol or any other substance you or your loved one is addicted to takes an individualized treatment plan. Two options of drug or alcohol abuse treatment centers in Westerville can help you succeed: either In-patient or Out-patient Rehabilitation. Residential treatment offers long lasting benefits with extended stays in a top rated rehabilitation clinic. Outpatient treatment options may be more fitting, but lack the stability and resources of 60-day programs to achieve sobriety. Ultimately, the choice is yours, and we are here to help you choose the best fit.
Isolating yourself from the environment of the substance abuse can help eradicate distractions and temptations that prevent total recovery. When viewing rehab as a therapeutic retreat, addicts will find private exclusive programs in cities outside of Westerville, Ohio. Offering resort-like features, the top clinics help achieve a physical, mental and emotional recovery. However, those looking for outpatient treatments may find a facility closer to home is a simpler choice.
Investigating Westerville Recovery Clinics Westerville is a historic city located in Franklin and Delaware counties in central Ohio. The population as of the 2000 census was over 35,000. Westerville is known as the "Dry Capital of the World" because of an 1859 town ordinance that prohibited the sale of alcohol. That ordinance has been overturned and today, Westerville residents struggle with drug and alcohol addiction just like people throughout the rest of the nation.
In 2005, there were over 330 meth lab seizures in the state of Ohio alone. Ohio and Westerville continue to have a need for reliable drug addiction recovery clinics.
The Pros and Cons of Holistic and Traditional Recovery Services
Nowadays holistic recovery services are becoming more popular among the general population. There are benefits to both traditional and holistic types of treatment programs, depending on the individual's needs during treatment. Consider the following before committing to a treatment program:
- The use of supplemental medications. In some cases, the use of supplemental medications is necessary in the treatment of an individual. Some patients suffer from a physical dependence and may find the use of these medications an important part of their treatment. Medications can minimize the withdrawal symptoms that can be serious and potentially life threatening. Holistic treatment centers often won't use traditional medications during the rehab process.
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle. Holistic treatment centers have a particular focus on creating healthy habits the individual can carry with them into their everyday lives. Individuals are shown how to eat nutritiously, encouraged to partake in regular exercise and practice meditation.
- Cost. Insurance companies will cover different amounts of different kinds of treatment so it is important to discuss any options you are considering with them.
How Long Does Rehab Last?
- Detox: anywhere from a few days to several weeks
- Counseling: anywhere from several weeks to several months
- Aftercare: ongoing process
Enter a Rehabilitation Clinic in Westerville
Speak to one of our trained counselors about your treatment options in Westerville.
A dual-diagnosis refers to someone who is simultaneously wrestling with a substance abuse issue and behavioral or mental issues. For instance, an addiction to Xanax or Vicodin combined with OCD or an eating disorder. In these cases, a residential rehab center becomes almost a necessity, incorporating quality inpatient treatment with group support, such as one might find in AA. Luxury drug rehabs in Westerville, Ohio will provide state-of-the-art treatment with upscale amenities for anyone requiring the very best drug treatment, just as Westerville alcohol rehab centers will help those battling alcoholism to achieve sobriety.
Note About Insurance for Addiction Treatment: Great West Insurance, Eating Disorder Treatment and Community Health Choice often cover at least a part of your addiction therapy, and you can find out more about your own provider's policy or benefits here.
Browse Other States