If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with alcoholism or drug abuse in Wilson, NC, Rehabs.com houses a massive online database of luxury executive facilities, as well as a lot of other choices. We can assist you in finding addiction treatment clinics for a wide range of drug addictions to Oxycodone, marijuana, alcohol or any addictive substance. Search for an excellent rehabilitation facility in Wilson now, and set out on the path to clean living.
Wilson Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
Premium Listings near Wilson, NC
Maryland Center for Addiction TreatmentWaldorf, Maryland 203 Miles from Wilson, NC
Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge HallEarleville, Maryland 278 Miles from Wilson, NC
Recovery Centers of America at LighthouseMays Landing, New Jersey 310 Miles from Wilson, NC
Enlightened SolutionsEgg Harbor City, New Jersey 317 Miles from Wilson, NC
Clearbrook ManorLaurel Run, Pennsylvania 391 Miles from Wilson, NC
Excel Treatment CenterDover, New Jersey 401 Miles from Wilson, NC
Landmark RecoveryLouisville, Kentucky 456 Miles from Wilson, NC
JourneyPure - TennesseeMurfreesboro, Tennessee 473 Miles from Wilson, NC
Aware Recovery Care In-Home Addiction Treatment in ConnecticutNorth Haven, Connecticut 478 Miles from Wilson, NC
JourneyPure - KentuckyBowling Green, Kentucky 479 Miles from Wilson, NC
Standard Listings near Wilson, NC
Holly Hill HospitalRaleigh, North Carolina 33 Miles from Wilson, NC
MARR - Men's Recovery CenterAtlanta, Georgia 379 Miles from Wilson, NC
Community Assessment & Treatment ServicesCleveland, Ohio 439 Miles from Wilson, NC
The Morton CenterLouisville, Kentucky 460 Miles from Wilson, NC
The Center for Professional ExcellenceMurfreesboro, Tennessee 473 Miles from Wilson, NC
Cazenovia Recovery Systems - Cazenovia ManorBuffalo, New York 492 Miles from Wilson, NC
Lloyd C. Elam Mental Health CenterNashville, Tennessee 494 Miles from Wilson, NC
More Treatment Centers in Wilson, NC
Coastal Learning Center
Flynn Christian Fellowship
Bachara Gary H Psychologist
Diversified Opportunities Inc
Professional Drug Screening Services Inc
Smith Milton & Associates
Wilson/Greene Substance Abuse Center
Body Whole Health & Counseling Inc
Wilson-Greene Mental Health
Urton & Associates
Wilson Crisis Center
Wellman Center 4
Miss Daisys and Associates
Le Chris Adult Daycare DBA Carolina Blue Waters Too
Finch Home For The Sleeping Angels
Nia Children and Family Services LLC
Nia Children and Family Services
Verma M Krishna DBA Psychological Medicine Clinic
Wellman Center 3
Alternative Care Treatment Systems
Addiction can cost up to $200 per day.
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Wilson, NC
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?
Complete addiction recovery requires the support of a perfect rehab clinic in Wilson. Many programs offer a plethora of alternatives to treat individual needs, such as residential or out-patient rehab, 28-day, 30-day or 90-day programs with continuing benefits, and exclusive private options. Whatever your decision, Wilson rehabilitation centers find ways to help kick the drug addiction.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Wilson, NC
Great Counselors. Not enough resources Best place in Portland to get help for native americans. They really care.
The meals were good, needs better aftercare program
Staff, effectiveness, aa, classes. Holistic options, exercise options. This is no-frills treatment based on a focused 12-step approach.
Meet the Pros
Mark Messer, LSWPrimary Therapist Ohio Addiction Recovery Center
Mark is a native of Columbus, Ohio. In 2014, he graduated from The Ohio State University with and Undergraduate degree in Social Work. He is a Licensed Social Worker (LSW) and specializes in chemical dependency counseling, adolescent therapy, family dynamics, and strength based therapy. He started with Ohio Addiction Recovery Center in October 2015, shortly after opening. He has recently started working in Equine Assisted Therapy, and Recreational Therapy. I He believes in putting his heart and soul into savings the lives of every client he comes into contact with.Show Bio
Clifford Q Cabansag, MD, CTTSAddiction Medicine Physician Lindner Center of HOPE
As an addiction specialist, Dr. Cabansag brings addiction medicine expertise to the Lindner Center of HOPE team. Prior to joining us at LCOH, Dr. Cabansag trained as an Addiction Medicine Fellow at Cincinnati VAMC / University of Cincinnati, which was one of only 10 such fellowships to be recognized by the American Board of Addiction Medicine in their 2011 inaugural accreditations. While there, he received extensive training in substance use disorders, particularly in opioid, tobacco and alcohol use disorders. Likewise, his training included the treatment of co-occurring psychiatric disorders as well as motivational interviewing.Show Bio
Nancy Jones Keogh, PhDClinical Director Community Health Center
Dr. Nancy Jones Keogh joined Community Health Center in 1996 and serves as the Clinical Director overseeing all behavioral health programs. Her areas of expertise include psychological assessment and diagnosis, treatment of anxiety disorders and addiction treatment. In addition to her duties at CHC, she is in private practice and is a member of the medical staff at Akron General Medical Center and is an adjunct clinical faculty member at The University of Akron.Show Bio
- North Carolina ranks 15th in treatment centers servicing/accepting members of military families per 100,000 residents. Connecticut is just 1 spot better, ranked 14 out of the United States. Montana is ranked one spot worse at spot 16.
- When adjusted for population, North Carolina ranks 17th in treatment centers servicing/accepting persons with HIV or AIDS. West Virginia is just 1 spot better, ranked 16 out of the United States. One spot worse is New York, ranked 18 in the U.S.
- For active duty military clients, North Carolina ranks 18th in population-adjusted treatment centers. Connecticut is just 1 spot better, ranked 17 out of the United States. One spot worse is Rhode Island, ranked 19 in the U.S.
- North Carolina is 18th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting no payment accepted. Louisiana is ranked slightly better, ranked 17. Georgia is just 1 spot worse, ranked 19 out of the United States.
- North Carolina ranks 19th in treatment centers servicing/accepting veterans per 100,000 residents. One spot better is New Jersey, ranked 18 in the U.S. Kansas is just 1 spot worse, ranked 20 out of the United States.
More InformationFinding Wilson Treatment Facilities Addiction treatment in North Carolina is wide-ranging in scope and practice. Potential patients for Wilson drug rehab have a variety of options to consider, and can pursue sobriety in the best environment to treat their addiction. Paying for Recovery Programs Treatment for drug or alcohol addiction can be costly. However, programs vary in their intensity, offerings, and programs, so consider your options carefully before making a final choice. Generally, addiction rehab programs fall into one of the following categories:
- Inpatient care. Patients live at the facility, and receive around-the-clock treatment, including withdrawal assistance, group counseling, and individual counseling.
- Outpatient treatment. Patients attend daily or weekly appointments with counselors and doctors to complete their care. They do not live at the center.
- Group therapy. Patients work with others to overcome their dependency in a group setting.
Addiction is complex and chronic, and the work to manage dependency lasts a lifetime. Finding the best treatment program can help you achieve sobriety over the long term. Per the National Institute on Drug Abuse, important features of successful prevention programs include:
- Reducing risk factors as early as possible
- Explaining the dangers of all drug types, instead of focusing on one specific drug
- Taking into account a patient's gender and ethnicity
- Including family in prevention discussions
- Individualizing discussions to the population itself, and common drug use within that population
Wilson drug rehab centers offer patients the chance to make significant changes in their lives that will positively affect their future. If you are interested in drug or alcohol rehab in Wilson, give us a call today.
We can help you make the best decision, considering your individual circumstances.