Use our free and confidential online insurance checker to see if your insurance covers treatment at an American Addiction Center facility.
Choosing the Best Inpatient Darvocet Rehab Center
Darvocet, a combination of propoxyphene and acetaminophen, is in a class of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. Because of its link to abnormal or even fatal heart abnormalities, the Food and Drug Administration banned the sale of Darvocet in the United States in November, 2010. If you are still taking Darvocet or know someone who is, you should look into a good Darvocet rehab program as soon as possible to avoid serious medical complications. We have treatment counselors available to answer any of your drug rehab questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Types of Rehabilitation Facilities
Depending on the depth of your addiction, you may opt to undergo treatment on an inpatient or outpatient basis. In a residential Darvocet rehabilitation facility, you will undergo intensive therapy and have all the support you need around the clock. If you have a very strong support network at home and your addiction is mild or moderate, you may decide to choose a Darvocet rehab program on an outpatient basis. You will still undergo intensive therapy and counseling during the day, but you will leave at the end of the day.
Because withdrawal from Darvocet can have dangerous medical consequences, you should consider staying at the rehab program throughout the physical withdrawal process, even if you choose to complete the treatment on an outpatient basis.
Abuse, Dependence and Addiction
Like most other narcotics, you can start to develop a tolerance to Darvocet after just a short period. When this happens, you need to take larger or more frequent doses of the drug to achieve the same effect. If you find that your Darvocet consumption is starting to interfere with your personal life, then you are most likely abusing of the drug.
As soon as you become dependent on Darvocet, you will probably show most or all of these symptoms:
- Spending a significant amount of time trying to obtain more Darvocet
- Onset of withdrawal symptoms if you reduce your dosage or stop taking the drug altogether
- Neglecting people and activities in your personal or professional life
- Continuing increased dosages of Darvocet and taking it on a more frequent basis
Addiction has all of the same symptoms as dependence but on a much higher level. At this point, taking Darvocet is a compulsion that you cannot stop. You have probably withdrawn from many of your normal day-to-day activities, and you may participate in risky or self-destructive behaviors.
Let one of our addiction specialists help you assess how severe your abuse or addiction is so you can begin to think about entering a licensed Darvocet rehab program. You should not have to go through this alone.
If you or someone you love is having a hard time quitting drinking or abstaining from drug use, you might want to consider a 28-day or 30-day drug rehab. One-month rehab centers give you a chance to get and stay clean without requiring a long-term commitment. Read More
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act sets out provisions for all Darvocet treatment centers that protect your privacy and keep your treatment confidential. The only exceptions to this rule would be in the case of a court-appointed guardian over your health and welfare or if you are under a court order to undergo drug rehabilitation.
Length of Stay
Most drug treatment programs run from a minimum of 28 days to 90 days or longer. The length of stay you should choose depends on your mental and medical status, the depth of your addiction, the support network you have at home and your financial status.
Most experts agree, however, that one month should be the minimum stay. It usually takes a few weeks for the drug to be fully out of your system, and it can be difficult to begin therapy when you are still battling a physical addiction.
No matter what type of Darvocet rehab program you choose, you will find the general structure to be fairly standard.
- Intake. During the initial intake process, you will have to answer a variety of questions and fill out a substantial amount of paperwork. This is a very critical part of the process, as your treatment counselors will need to have as much information about your addiction, as well as your mental and physical health, in order to put together a program tailored to your individual needs.
- Detoxification. Although you may fear the physical withdrawal symptoms that are a result of the Darvocet addiction, you can put those fears to rest. Your rehab program is sure to have a fully licensed medical staff who will oversee your detoxification to make it as painless as possible.
- Therapy. Once you have recovered as much as possible from the physical effects of the drug, you will begin an intensive regimen of individual or group therapy. Some Darvocet treatment centers use a combination of both. During the counseling, you will address the addiction as well as any underlying factors that may have led to it so that you have the information and tools you need as you begin the road to recovery.
- Specialized care. Addiction and mental health issues often go hand in hand. Your treatment counselors will assess your condition and put any necessary plans in place to address whatever issues they find.
- Aftercare. The staff at your Darvocet rehab program will take this journey with you, even after you leave treatment. They will leave you with a thorough aftercare plan that includes counseling, participation in support groups, and any other assistance you need to address any personal, professional, financial or legal issues that came about as a result of your addiction.
I Want to Find an Executive or Luxury Rehab Center
When executive duties are keeping you or someone you care about from looking for care for a problem with drugs or alcohol or behavioral addiction, executive rehab centers may be what you need. By coupling top-rated substance addiction and behavioral treatments with the ability to use a computer or mobile device, a businessperson can receive support while keeping productive.
Frequently, current drug abuse and behavioral addiction treatment clinics furnish the top-shelf amenities you’d expect only in the nation’s best hotels, with your comfort and health being the areas of focus. From housekeeping services and in-house massage therapy to gym facilities and fine linens, you can get the best-quality illicit substance and behavioral addiction treatment for yourself or someone you care about while taking it easy. For support in searching for the highest-quality luxury treatment programs for Darvocet addiction, dial our no-charge hotline at your earliest convenience at 1-888-716-9806.
A good Darvocet rehab program can be pricey, running from a few thousand to tens of thousands of dollars each month. If you do not have the means to pay for treatment out of your personal funds, there are other options.
Many private health insurance companies will cover a portion or all of the cost of drug rehabilitation. A large number of employers, particularly larger companies, have programs in place to take care of any costs not covered by your insurance plan. If you still have treatment costs you cannot cover, you should turn to friends and family who also want to see you succeed at treatment. If all else fails, many Darvocet rehabilitation facilities will offer financing.
You should never let cost get in the way of your quest for clean living. We can help you to negotiate the different financing avenues available. Contact us today at 1-888-716-9806.
It’s Never Too Late
No matter how bleak you believe the situation is, it is never too late to beat your addiction. Since the FDA ban on Darvocet, there is no medical reason you should be taking the drug. In fact, the FDA banned it because it can cause serious health issues.
Don’t put off your treatment one more day. Contact one of our addiction specialists today at 1-888-716-9806, and let us help you start on your path to clean and sober living.