Beaches Recovery in Jacksonville Beach, FL

390 16th Ave South
Jacksonville Beach FL 32250

Beaches Recovery Philosophy

Beaches Recovery provides a comprehensive approach to overcoming chemical dependency, alcoholism, process addictions and co-occurring mental health disorders by providing nationally recognized evidence-based treatment options in a safe, confidential, and supportive environment. Our services consist of Extended Care Treatment, Primary Care Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Family Programs, and Alumni Services.

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
    EMDR is a highly specific, research-validated form of therapy that can help people overcome traumatic stress, anxiety and depression. With EMDR, a trained practitioner uses bilateral stimulation, eye movement and touch to stimulate parts of the brain as a patient recounts certain experiences and memories as a way to more thoroughly process uncomfortable, painful feelings.

• Individualized Treatment
    Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

A+ Reviews

Holistic treatment modalities

Beautiful location steps from the beach

Bill Galer, LMFT

Clinical Director

Bill Galer serves as Clinical Director at Beaches Recovery Services, LLC. Bill was first licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in 1998 in California where he worked in several outpatient and residential programs treating adolescents and adults. He maintained a private practice for several years before relocating to Jacksonville Florida in 2004. Bill continued to work in the mental health and addictions field as the Program Director for The Players Championship Village, a rehab and substance abuse treatment center located in Jacksonville.

Christine Kennedy

Therapist

Christine Kennedy is a registered Marriage and Family Therapy Intern and Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist in the state of Florida. She has experience in helping clients grapple with the effects of multiple diagnoses which include but are not limited to, substance abuse, chemical and behavioral addictions, trauma, depression, suicidal ideations, self-harm, eating disorders, sexual addictions, anxiety, and physical, sexual, and emotional abuse.

ABOUT BEACHES RECOVERY

Located minutes from the beach on the outskirts of Jacksonville, Fla., Beaches Recovery offers residential, intensive outpatient (IOP), and partial hospitalization (PHP) programs for adults seeking treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. Specialized programs are available for specific substances, first responders, gender-specific groups, and executives. Medical detox is not available on-site, but the facility offers assistance through nearby detoxification centers.

Treatment at Beaches Recovery begins with an assessment over the phone or in person at the facility’s 24-hour intake center. Clients are assessed to identify their specific needs and to individualize treatment. Clients can also be referred by family members and other professionals. Clients must be adults (18+) and be physically capable of participating in treatment options. Interventions can be arranged as well to facilitate the start of treatment.

This facility uses a variety of evidence-based and holistic treatment modalities, and stresses that each treatment plan is highly individualized. Clients participate in therapy practices including 12-steps work. However, a non-12-steps approach is available as well. These traditional therapies are combined with holistic practices involving outdoor activity, community involvement, and physical activity to promote a full-body rehabilitation experience.

Treatment is gender-specific, and all programs include individual and group therapy, including evidence-based modalities such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR). There’s also a family program, 12-step tracks, and holistic offerings such as equine therapy, drama/music therapy, as well as boating, bowling, and hiking therapy. The women’s program has a special focus on trauma, grief, sexual abuse, and body image issues. There are also specialized, discreet programs for first responders and executives.

Aside from the gender-specific options, specialized programs are available for target groups. First Responders and Executives are able to seek discrete and specialized services to facilitate a more effective recovery. These programs have limited numbers of participants, and focus on keeping participation confidential so that clients will not experience issues in their professional and personal lives.

Beaches Recovery also offers a Fresh Start DUI Program to help clients with legal issues navigate the rehab process and meet their legal requirements. Family participation is encouraged throughout treatment, and services are available to assist families.

The treatment team at Beaches Recovery consists of a clinical director, licensed marriage and family therapists, and licensed mental health counselors, one of whom is also a certified sexual addiction therapist. The facility is accredited by the Joint Commission.

Beaches Recovery is a 90-bed facility where clients share rooms, although some private rooms are available based on the program and availability. The facility has an open view of the ocean which is nearby. . Photos published on the facility’s website show homey décor, an outdoor pool, a kitchen, private bathrooms, and the facility reports that there’s access to outdoor training space. A Chef is on staff and dietary preferences can be accommodated. Separate living spaces are available for different groups although it is not clear how the space is divided amongst the different programs.

On Google, alum Irene claimed that "There are even a yoga, art and equine therapies patients can elect to be included in. Some of the adjunct fun activities include Top Golf, zip lining, canoeing, the list goes on. As intensive as this program is, it is also fun.”[1]

Rehabs.com has received over two dozen reviews from alumni at the time of this writing, most of which are positive.

The seven alumni polled on a range of 15 metrics gave high ratings, with averages of between 4.7 and 4.9 out of five stars for all metrics evaluated including exercise and leisure provisions, holistic treatment offerings, the connectivity to regular life and visitor policy during treatment, the level of family participation in treatment, available counseling options, and the staff's level of training and experience. In a representative review, alum S.A. wrote: “The staff is great, the facilities and houses are very nice and I have been sober ever since and my life has never been better.” Feeling welcomed and well cared for by the staff was another recurring strength listed by reviewers.

Yet several called out perceived faults with the staff and their level of professionalism and care. Alum M.H. indicated the “pictures are deceiving,” and Liam found treatment to be “very punishment focused.” Additionally, John cited a lack of communication, and P.K. complained that there were frequent tests for which the results were left unread. Alum M.J. noted that the facility “is a scam!!”

On Google, the facility earned an average of four out of five stars from 52 reviews to date. [1] Alumni praised the facility’s location and the therapists on staff. In a representative review, alum Irene mentioned the "beautiful beach setting" and "immaculate new condos." Describing her weekly routine and the variety of holistic offerings, she wrote: “I was assigned a weekly one on one therapy session alongside a small 5 day a week morning therapy group. There is a very good balance of specialized therapy treatment time and fun activities designed specifically to experience sober living fun."

On its official Facebook page, which the facility can manage, Beaches Recovery received 4.8 out of five stars from 17 reviews. [2] Sixteen of the reviews were five out of five stars. The single one out of five star review was written by a parent who’s son overdosed at the facility. In a representative review, alum Brittany wrote: “The staff is friendly, clients have the opportunity to do many team building outings such as volleyball, surfing,equine therapy, ropes course, and so much more. They teach you the coping skills that we all need to be successful in our sobriety.”

Rehabs.com has received feedback from five loved ones to date whose ratings for treatment effectiveness average 3.2 out of five stars.

Affordability received an average of four out of five stars. “Very holistic. It was very nice.. but it was a bit pricey,” one loved one wrote. Also, a positive review from J.W. reported that “The staff was so helpful and communication was awesome.” The level of staff experience received an average of five out of five stars.

Several loved ones had less positive experiences to report. Angela, the wife of a former client, cited a lack of supervision, and Christopher called the place unprofessional based on his wife’s experience.

At the time of this writing, four staff members have submitted feedback about Beaches Recovery to Rehabs.com. Their feedback was mixed.

Although all staff members awarded the facility five out of five stars for treatment effectiveness, accommodations, and meals, one of the staff members was less impressed. They offered only two out of five stars for holistic options, family participation, cost worthiness, and the staff’s level of training and experience, citing poor client supervision and communication.

Despite this criticism, staff members seemed to enjoy their work. Staff member D.M. wrote: “Employees and clients are treated like family and we are one large community.”

Beaches Recovery accepts most private insurance plans, including Aetna, Cigna, and BlueCross. The facility’s website features an online insurance verification form.

[1] https://goo.gl/RUjcVo
[2] https://www.facebook.com/pg/beachesrecov/reviews/

Published on December 2017

REVIEW THIS CENTER

Beaches recovery is very advance in a therapeutic sense the therapist and medical team here are great the the therapist here have helped me greatly there are things at beaches that could be done better I have had several incidence from someone opening my mail without me being present 2 riding in a van numerous times without AC there have been several situations and where I feel like things were handled unprofessionally I have spoken to several staff members about some matters some have been resolved and others haven't I would recommend this facility to anyone who and seeking professional therapeutic help but as far as professionalism on the clerical side they have not reached a professional status as far as I'm concerned I truly hope in the future of me being here that my problems will be addressed

I went to Beaches for treatment, but left in debt that I cannot handle. They billed my insurance as OUT OF NETWORK, therefore I have a numerous amount of debt. Totally ridiculous & unprofessional. Don’t sign anything, cause you’ll be in debt & not even know it. I was supposed to get payment & sign over to Beaches, instead owe them thousands & thousands of dollars. Most of everything you read is false. No chef, half the staff listed are no longer there. Pictures are not of Beaches facility at all. False advertising at its best.

I have a nursing background and can highly recommend Beaches Recovery as an excellent facility for a successful recovery. It has an outstanding location and environment. The staff are highly trained and professional while offering individual attention and support. I wish all who share my addiction could experience the success I have had from participating in the Beaches program

This place is a scam!! Would go in extreme detail BUT, they're NOT worth the effort. I would NOT recommend this place. They hold you hostage and use threats to keep you there, not to mention corner you when you're alone and harrass you! Talking from personal experience and soon everyone will know.

When I didn't know where life was headed. I was directed to Beaches Recovery and met Sara over the phone. She guided my progress from Virginia all the way to Jacksonville and still has the time to answer the phone when I need her. My therapist was very intuitive to my direct needs and showed care in her approach to clients in our group. The staff was very helpful. The Case staff Managers help me feel comfortable as I progress and even had issues while I was there. I would invite anyone who has the ability and the willingness to recover from a hopeless state to check out this center. It helped save my life.

There are many options to choose from when choosing the appropriate recovery program for you, from AA to NA, SMART Recovery, Refuge Recovery, Church. The mentorship phase allows you to pursue employment and have freedom outside of the facility for an easier transition back to the real word upon completion of the program. I have been to many facilities, Beaches is by far the best facility I've come across in every aspect. Beaches Recovery is by far the best treatment facility I've been affiliated with and I've been to more than a handful of facilties. The clients' living quarters are second to none. The staff from the therapists, to the drivers, to the techs, are very caring, many are in recovery and always willing to help. Beaches offers a handful of options to personalize your recovery and choose which program will work best for you whether its AA, NA, SMART Recovery, Refuge Recovery, Church. Clients are taken to outside activities weekly such as surfing, fishing, boat therapy, ropes course, bowling, Top Golf, camping, and the list goes on. The mentorship program allows clients to test the waters while still having the structure and pursue employment etc. Beaches Recovery is a premier rehab facility that is second to none!

Strengths:the customer service and primary therapy, along with the outdoor activities Weakness:clients personal cell phones this treatment center saved my friends life!

Facility has good counseling.

Strengths:Qualified therapeutic treatment team, Weakness:Clients personal cell phones are an issue This facility is great! It has changed my life, and I owe them for that! I would recommend Beaches recovery to anyone who is struggling with addictions.

Strengths:Primary therapy, trauma therapy, adventure therapy. Weakness:Facility could benefit from a stricter policy with clients personal cell phones .Beaches Recovery is the best decision I ever made- I am happier than I've been in years, I am building my families trust again and I am SOBER! I owe it all to Beaches!

Strengths:The way the program is designed, giving you just enough freedom while keeping us accountable- it is an amazing way to get treatment and continue to live as normal as possible. Weakness:I found that electronic's- phones, tv, computers were a distraction to myself and other clients- maybe a stricter policy on that would help. My experience speaks for itself- after several attempts and many failures at recovery- I am now sober over 2 years and I owe it all to Beaches Recovery.

Customer service is this facilities strength clients personal electronics/phones are an issue- clients are more addicted to their phones than anything else. Beaches Recovery saved my life and allowed me the opportunity to get involved with my recovery, I became responsible again and I am now living a life beyond anything I could have imagined

Strengths:quality therapy- and outdoor activities.my husband attended beaches recovery- and while i was at home, he and his therapist stayed in contact with me through family sessions, emails and phone calls home. the family sessions allowed me the opportunity to confront my husband on his actions and behaviors while drinking, while doing so under a licensed therapist, who allowed me to have a voice in my husbands treatment, my husband came home a different man, he goes to support groups, has a sponsor and is committed to service work- he includes me in his recovery program and we are stronger than ever. thank you beaches recovery

the constant care for my wife and the attention that I was given as a family member was great I cannot think of anything- I am pleased with the whole program. After several attempts at recovery, and failure after failure, I was reluctant when my spouse once again wanted to try treatment. And I am happy to say that my wife is a little over 10months sober and a changed woman. We owe it Beaches Recovery

This place saved my life I have been at several places but this is the last place I will attend! Because it has been two and half years and I have been sober ever since. I loved this place. Really awesome therapy even though some days it could be tough some days I knew what was on the other side. Sobriety and Happiness! I loved my therapist and the Recreational therapist is awesome. The housing is amazing too!

Beaches helped me in so many ways. The fact that the staff cares about you and your well being is amazing. The trust that you develop with the staff and the other clients is probably the best thing i can say about beaches. plus, its literally on the beach. you get to go surfing, swimming, get to work out, ect. I really could go on and on about Beaches but i will say one more thing. Beaches saved my life!!!!!! Beaches saved my life!!!! i was suppose to die in the streets. Instead, I'm alive and doing great!!!!

I can honestly say that the Beaches Recovery staff is the most caring staff I have ever witnessed at a treatment facility. My opinion is that the program could benefit from being gender specific. Prior to my employment at Beaches Recovery, I have generally worked in the customer service field and enjoy it immensely. And what I have found upon coming to Beaches Recovery is the "GREAT" customer service to our clients. From the clients first initial phone call to the admission specialist, the great skills of the clinical team during treatment, to the facilities and accommodations of the Operations team, and the aftercare-followup calls to clients after discharge. Beaches Recovery believes in their staff, as well as the recovery of the clients. Beaches Recovery is, by far, the most rewarding place I have ever worked, and I am so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful team of people.

all good and helpful to me i am very haapy and glad that i come here

Primary therapist clients could benefit from a stricter phone policy I came to Beaches with an open mind and heart, and because of that I have had a successful recovery and good plan for my future.

This facility was great

Great program. I received excellent individual and group therapy. I enjoyed the recreational activities like surfing, camping, and running on the beach. The doctors, therapists, and staff were all very helpful, personable, and non-judgmental.

I am a 60 year old male that needed treatment for alcohol abuse. After attending a week detox program, I enrolled in a 45 day recovery program at Beaches Recovery. The program was very beneficial and we were shown how to live and enjoy life without alcohol. The staff were all a pleasure to work with and everyone was positive in my recovery.

I am a 59 year old female and had never been in rehab prior to my stay at Beaches. I came in in desperate need of becoming sober and working with my depression and anxiety. In the 73 days I spent here I have had wonderful support from a primary and group therapist as well as my peers. It's tough to work on these emotional issues however I feel the program here at Beaches is a wonderful. The accommodations are great and the staff is exceptional. I have been involved with the field of alcohol/drug rehab and mental health in my past and have got to say this is an extremely well run program. I would recommend it for anyone.

My choice to admit myself to Beaches Recovery has been the best decision I have ever made for myself. At the age of 50 and going through a mid life crisis the program has been invaluable to me. While attending Beaches for 91 days, I have learned so much about my character defects and addiction that I can now use the coping skills I have learned to better handle any situation that come my way to stay clean and sober today instead of my old way to deal with stress and anxiety that obviously did not work at all. I am actually starting to love my self more and more each day and I thank Beaches and my higher power for making this possible. I plan to be an active alumni. Thank you Beaches Recovery Team WJ

Beaches Recovery saved my life. In the beginning was completely against the idea of rehab, but the staff at Beaches really showed me that being in a treatment center wasn't a bad thing, it was just a time for me to focus on myself and to fix some things. The staff at Beaches is amazing! From the time that I got picked up until the time that I walked out of the doors on my last day, I felt safe and very welcomed by the employees as well as by other clients. Beaches not only provides amazing housing accomodations they also provide weekend events to get the clients out doing activities. I couldn't thank Beaches Recovery enough for the amazing opportunity that I was given, and the chance to get my life back! I would recommend Beaches Recovery to anyone who is suffering from addiction and/or mental illnesses.

After going through the Beaches Recovery program, I feel more prepared than I have in my entire life. I\'ve struggled with alcoholism for over 10 years. I\'ve attempted to get sober on my own, and did an intensive outpatient program in my hometown. I was always anxious about going into an inpatient treatment program. To me, it meant giving up all my control and freedom. Honestly, it was the scariest decision I\'ve ever had to make. Upon my arrival, I was certainly nervous about what the coming weeks would bring, however I quickly realized how much the staff at Beaches truly cared for me and my recovery. For the first time I felt like I belonged, as if I had finally found people that understood me and could help me. At last, I wasn\'t alone in this anymore! Not only was the staff incredible, but in my opinion, the structure, schedule, and living arrangements are perfectly tailored to helping the recovering addict transition into their new life, free of substances. They offer a balance between activities, therapy sessions, and downtime. However, never did I feel there was too much of one or the other. It was a great way to address my alcoholism and recovery, while still maintaining some of the independence I am used to. This was especially helpful to me when it was time for me to graduate from the program and re-enter the real world. I didn\'t feel like I had been \"institutionalized\" by the experience. Instead, I had learned basic life skills and the importance of constant mindfulness and personal maintenance in my day to day life, all while being SOBER. This was new to me, and I needed to know that I COULD live my life clean and sober, AND enjoy it! Which leads me to one last thing; The staff does an excellent job in getting everyone out for events and activities. I feel like I did more activities around town in my 2 months at Beaches than I have in 5 years of living here in Jacksonville! And the beauty of it all is I was sober and having fun with other individuals with whom I could relate to. This gave me the confidence I needed to know that life CAN be and IS amazing in sobriety! I can whole-heartedly say that if you are struggling with addiction and looking for a treatment facility, Beaches is the place to go to hit that \'reset\' button and start your new life in sobriety. They will offer you a safe place to get clean and clear your mind, all while learning the necessary coping skills and tools to STAY clean. If you\'re truly ready to surrender and change your life, the staff at Beaches will be there with you every step of the way. Not to mention, it\'s in a beautiful area of Jacksonville Beach, just minutes from the ocean! I cant express enough the impact that my time in Beaches Recovery has had on me. I\'m already experiencing things in my life now that I never thought would be possible 6 months ago. I\'ve gained a confidence, humility, and deeper understanding of addiction. And I no longer feel alone and misunderstood. The benefits of the program do NOT end when you walk out those doors. If you\'re willing to do the work and take the advice of the staff and counselors, you CAN and WILL have a life beyond your wildest dreams. I truly feel like mine is just beginning!

I was totally against going to rehab because I thought how could a bunch of addicts get together and talk and would help. Was I Wrong!! I would highly recommend Beaches. The staff was great. The living arrangements were amazing. We shopped together and cooked together. It brought people together like a family and showed real values. My individual therapist was.. amazing. I have a whole new look on life because of him. He taught me so much. He brought me back to the real me. I have my family back, I have a very good job. And most important!! I\'m back to the real me. Beaches taught me what it\'s like to have integrity, honor and respect again. Thank you everyone at Beaches you not only saved my life but gave me back my life. I am forever grateful and honored to have been a part of Beaches.

Beaches Recovery was awesome!!!! i had a wonderful time here. the staff here will help you with any wants or needs you may want. One woman in particular has been a huge help to me during my recovery. She talked to me everyday and gave me stregnth to pull threw the program during my hardest times. Also my therapist did an awesome job helping me threw m problems and issues. The classes they offer in the afternoon are GREAT! i also wanna say my good friend helped me out tremendously and is a great friend. The owner is also a great friend and will always be thankful for their friendships.I reccomend this program to anyone who would be in need of it, they cover all different addictions.

During my stay at beaches recovery my mind was blown away by all of the hardworking and compassionate staff members. They will individually work one on one to accommadate each and every one of your needs. I would recommend this program to anybody who is serious about recovery and starting a brand new life.

Clinical team/primary therapy is great! The facilities are well kept. Clients could benefit from not having their personal cell phones for their entire stay. Beaches Recovery is the best treatment center I've ever been a part of.

Beaches Recovery has changed my life. The way we are trained to not only treat but to care for our clients is second to none. Beaches Recovery reminded me why I chose to work in this field.

My name is Austin and I am employed by Beaches Recovery. I have worked at other treatment centers, met a lot of wonderful people, and helped many patients through the years. Beaches Recovery by far the best Treatment Center that I have been involved in. I truly mean this because I am also in recovery, sober for 4 years, and while suffering from the disease of Alcoholism and Drug addiction for over 18 years and being a patient at more than 12 treatment centers I have been around my fare share. There is a sense of ease and comfort that will engulf you while breathing in the salty ocean breeze while undergoing treatment ocean side, walking to the beach to catch the sunrise while reading your Big Book and being around others that lead by example. I enjoy coming into work today and Thank You for playing a major role in my Sobriety.

Beaches recovery was an excellent rehab. The staff was the best part, they were such a great help from case managers,therapists, house techs, and drivers. I would recommend 90 days of treatment to fully heal from addiction. Also medical was great addressing issues concerning your health when fighting addciton. Also the activities were theuraputic and knowing you could have fun being sober. Beaches were great having many tools to help fight addciton. I would recommend this rehab to any addict or alcoholic try to get sober. I am grateful and blessed to be part of beaches and continue to stay sober!

Beaches recovery saved my life. When I arrived I was lost, scared and hopeless. The staff made me feel loved and welcomed. From group therapy, to one on ones, and skills groups, I learned how to live my life clean. I learned how to have healthy friendships and relationships, I learned skills to work through cravings and it gave me the strength I needed to live a meaningful life. The program doesn\'t just make you get clean by being in a controlled environment, they give you freedom to make decisions and interact with the \"outside world\" so that when you complete the program you aren\'t thrown into the unknown. Even now, months after my successful completion of their program I still feel I can call them at any time if I\'m struggling and need help. Without the amazing staff at beaches, I don\'t know whrrr I would be today, but I\'m sure it wouldn\'t be anywhere positive. Their program completely changed my life and for that I am forever grateful.

Beaches Recovery is, quite simply, a life saver. There isn\'t any coddling or avoidance of the real skills needed to be active in recovery. Beaches has houses and apartments located around the Jacksonville/Neptune Beach area, and by looking at them you can\'t tell they are part of a \'rehab\'. This encourages those recovering from addiction to get a feel for society without drugs and alcohol. The staff is very knowledgable and many are in recovery themselves. After a few weeks, you enter \'mentor\' phase where you can take advantage of more freedom and get a job, go back to school etc. If you or your loved one is really serious about full recovery, Beaches is a great place to start.

This facility is great!

Beaches Recovery is absolutely amazing! I have had the pleasure of watching this company grow while being involved in the changing of the lives of the clients at Beaches Recovery. It has been a privilege to be a part of such a wonderful place to work, and is the most rewarding experience I\'ve ever been a part of and couldn\'t imagine doing anything else. I Love Beaches Recovery!!!

The staff is caring and offers a variety of therapies to meet each client's needs. The recreation program is amazing, facilities are well kept and beautiful. Employees and clients are treated like family and we are one large community. Beaches Recovery is the best place I have ever worked and the staff truly cares about each client and helps them to reach their goals within recovery.

Beaches is a great treatment facility, the brotherhood gained and coping skills learned as they ease you back into the real world is like no other. Amazing staff and great therapists await you here, everyone truly cares about you it\'s an amazing feeling!!

Beaches Litterally Changed My Life! I will be forever indebted to them.

Pictures are deceiving and meals are on your own.

I would not send my worst enemy to this place. Sure it has nice facilities but the staff is horrible. The therapists aren\'t terrible but every other thing about this place is awful. They have a terrible program that has not helped me get clean at all. The lack of communication is just unreal. This place made me want to drink more when I left than when I came in.

I wouldn\'t send my worse enemy here. My husband was at this facility for 90 days and I saw no difference in him when he returned home. There was little to no supervision. the patients are on vacation, living at the beach not working on their real issues. My husband has a serious illness that was not addressed. The safety of my family depended on him living a sober lifestyle with an open line of communication. I spoke to this facility a total of 3 times while he was there. We had only 1 family counseling session and 1 time to straighten out the insurance stuff because they couldn\'t read the card. This place is a joke. The health department needs to check this place out. I am sure it is covered with disease. oh and don\'t trust the patient testimonials... My husbands testimonials up there and he didn\'t stay sober a week. You call to try to help your husband and you are told he finished the program he cant come back. thanks beaches recovery.

Very unprofessional place, they are not organized and they make decisions based on personalities and not on the fact. They are very punishment focused towards their clients.

Beaches recovery is not the rehab that it claims to be. The program is more like an in patient rehab and has very inconsistent rules. I was asked to discharge on my 12th day due to not accepting a punishment they levied against me that was completely inappropriate. They not only did not help me find another type of rehab program to go to but they told me I had to get off their property and refused to give me a ride. Very unprofessional place. The living quarters are not up to par either, 4 people in an 800 square foot apartment and puts 15-16 people in the vans they transport you in, these vans are only adequate for around 13 men.

Amazing location, friendly and helpful staff, individual tracks and skilled therapist I have struggled with substance abuse for over 11 years, and I arrived at Beaches Recovery in a state of complete hopelessness; my life had become completely unmanageable, and I couldn’t picture any other way of life. I arrived at Beaches Recovery in February 2016 as my last resort to regain a life that I could be proud of, and now I can proudly say that I have completed the inpatient program and found a life in sobriety that I never dreamed possible. This program was the best decision I could have made for myself, allowing me to learn how to live sober while still allowing me the freedoms to feel as though I was not being completely isolated from the rest of society. I am proud of the progress this program provided me with the opportunity to accomplish for myself, and I am more hopeful for my future than I have been in a really long time. Beaches Recovery helped me realize that I my sobriety was worth fighting for, and for that I will be forever grateful.

My wife is at beaches now and because they are not handling her addiction properly she is being forced to leave. It seems once someone gets a little hard to deal with they turn them away. This people are addicts and need love and guidance not a cold shoulder. I would not recommend this place to anyone how truly needs professional help for there are no professionals here.

Beaches Recovery, where to begin... I came here when i was at my absolute worst my family wanted nothing to do with me i had already been locked up in institutions and in jails multiple times i had lost the will to want to live life and really didnt even know it fully. When I came here at first i was resistant i could tell you everything everyone was doing wrong because i didnt want to look at my self but thankfully i had a therapist and dedicated staff who were extremely patient. I wasnt the easiest client to deal with i had so much anger truly i had self hatred that i made seem like hatred for others. I am truly blessed that i was given the opportunity to come here and they had patience and dedication to help me find my underlying issues and work through them. They offered me the abilitiy to live my life again and gave me the tools to do so and for that im eternally grateful.

Beaches Recovery made such a difference in my life, it saved my life. They taught me how to become an adult and to finally love myself. True recovery is possible here. A life without drugs and alcohol is finally something I can live and not dream.

When our son needed help we didn\'t know where to turn. We came across beaches recovery online. We live in Orlando and Jacksonville wasn\'t too far. The staff was so helpful and communication was awesome. Our son just celebrated a year sober and we couldn\'t be happier. Thank you for everything. We highly recommend the team at beaches.

This place changed my life. I was finally ready to get sober I had no other options my life was completely out of control. I lost my job and my family was next on that list. I needed a place that was not just 10 hours of groups of today but had balance in activities, working out yoga, therapy sessions outside, and activities on the weekend. The staff is great, the facilities and houses are very nice and I have been sober ever since and my life has never been better

Where do i begin? They test you atleast 3 times a week and while I was there, the test results were not even looked at or read for almost a month.

Very holistic. It was very nice.. but it was a bit pricey

NOT ENOUGHT SUPERVISION, DID NOT COMMUNICATE WITH INSURANCE COMPANY AND PATIENT IN A TIMELY MANNER