Eden, UT 84310 View Profile & Reviews
Montana Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
Are you looking for a high-quality substance abuse rehabilitation program in Montana for yourself or a loved one? Rehabs.com offers valuable information about various facilities in the state to help you find the treatment center that’s right for you. We provide information on both inpatient and outpatient drug and alcohol treatment facilities so that you can find the program that will best help you or your loved one on the path toward recovery, whether the addiction is to Crack Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, alcohol, or any other illegal or prescription medication.
Eden, UT 84310 View Profile & Reviews
One of the important determinations when you or your loved one chooses between drug rehabs in MT is deciding between Residential versus Outpatient Rehabilitation. Many people are quick to choose outpatient rehabilitation thinking it will be more convenient and less expensive. While this is sometimes the case, studies prove those choosing inpatient treatment in 48-day, 60-day or 90-day programs are more likely to be successful long-term. Wherever you decide to get rehab, the first step is making a choice!
Latest Reviews of Rehab Centers in Montana
Known as "Big Sky Country," Montana is a scenic, sparsely populated western state that relies on ranching, farming, mining and tourism for its income. Finding recovery resources in Montana can be challenging, especially if you live in one of the state's remote rural areas. No single approach to treatment will work for every addict or alcoholic. The more you know about your treatment options in Montana, the better prepared you'll be to find a rehab center that offers the effective care you deserve.
Montana's Department of Public Health & Human Services oversees community-based addiction treatment programs throughout the state. These services are accessible to every resident, no matter what their financial status may be.
- Extended outpatient treatment: Organizations like Tri-County Addiction Services of Western Montana provide counseling for addicts and their families on an outpatient basis.
- Partial hospitalization: The Pathways Treatment Center in Kalispell offers addiction treatment for children and adolescents. Services are partially provided in a hospital setting.
- Inpatient treatment: Western MT Addiction Services - Turning Point provides inpatient treatment, treatment for co-occurring disorders and gender-specific care in Kalispell.
- Residential care and transitional living services: The Boyd Andrew Community Services Center in Boulder offers several levels of treatment, including residential, gender-specific programs and sober housing environments.
*Levels of Drug Rehab Treatment in Montana
Challenges of Meth Addiction Treatment
Treating methamphetamine addiction is a key concern for the state of Montana, as it is in many rural states. The Chemical Dependency Bureau of Montana understands the people who are struggling with meth addiction have special needs that must be addressed in the rehab process, including:
- The need for nutritional replacement
- Medical illnesses
- Loss of decision-making skills
- Lack of sleep
An intense craving for meth and an inability to focus on counseling sessions are common in the first days of treatment. Retention rates in meth treatment programs are low, and relapse rates are high. Individuals who are recovering from an addiction to meth often need help with transportation, housing and childcare. Careful case management, intensive motivational therapy and prompt crisis resolution can increase the retention rate and encourage these clients to stay in treatment.
How to Enroll in a Montana Drug Rehab Center
Once you've made the decision to get clean and sober, finding a Montana drug rehab center that fits your needs is your first task. But when you're suffering from the physical and mental side effects of substance abuse, making these important decisions may seem overwhelming. Addiction specialists can help you understand your options and guide you toward the right treatment center.
- Your age
- Your history of drug or alcohol use
- Your current level of intoxication
- Co-existing medical concerns, like pregnancy, diabetes or heart disease
- Your past experiences in rehab, if applicable
We provide a starting point for your search for an effective recovery program. Our representatives can offer answers to your questions about rehab and help you make solid choices about getting into treatment in Montana.
Staying close to your home city is not always advantageous, as you are closer to the people and circumstances that caused the drug or alcohol use in the first place. Particularly if you're considering luxury or private choices, there may be added benefits in treating an extended rehabilitation stay like a rest and going outside Montana. Many of the excellent treatment clinics have services and locations that make them more akin to 4-star resorts so rehab can be renewing as well as therapeutic.