Beachside Recovery in Newport Beach, CA

4533 MacArthur Blvd, Suite 542
Newport Beach CA 92660

Beachside Recovery Philosophy

Choosing the right addiction recovery program can often times feel overwhelming. Beachside Recovery Center knows that addiction and substance abuse affects each individual in a different manner. Based on the severity of their addiction and substance abuse history, we customize addiction treatment plans for each of our clients. When it comes to addiction recovery, it is imperative that we help you find the best fit for your situation, in order to create the potential for full and lasting recovery.

• Individualized Treatment
    Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person’s unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• Client & Family Support Groups
    Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

Personalized Recovery

Proper Treatment

Positive Atmosphere

ABOUT BEACHSIDE RECOVERY

Beachside Recovery, located near the ocean of Newport Beach, Calif., offers medically-managed detoxification, residential, and outpatient-based treatment programs for adults dealing with substance misuse and co-occurring mental health issues.

Customized addiction recovery programs are created for each client following an initial assessment. Treatment begins with clinically managed detoxification, if needed. A personal care manager oversees each client’s progress through treatment, which includes a combination of evidence-based practices and 12-step programming.

Though the length of treatment for residential clients varies according to each client's specific needs, Beachside's website notes that most individuals need at least 90 days in treatment to end their substance misuse and that longer lasting programs yield more successful outcomes

Clients participate in individual, group, and family counseling sessions and AA or NA meetings. Clients also have the opportunity to learn positive coping mechanisms and relapse prevention techniques.

Nexalin treatment sessions, a therapy targeting neurochemistry, is offered, along with medication-assisted treatment (MAT), such as a Vivitrol regimens. In California, only 216 outpatient facilities (15.1 percent) and 200 inpatient facilities (14 percent) offer medically-assisted detoxification, while only 112 (12.4 percent) offer Vivitriol.

Outpatient and intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are also available for both newly admitted clients and graduates of the residential program. Outpatient programs include counseling sessions, educational classes, and relapse prevention workshops.

Beachside Recovery employs licensed and credentialed clinicians, along with recreational therapists, personal case managers, and physicians.

The accommodations at Beachside Recovery include spacious shared bedrooms in a house that features a full kitchen, luxury amenities, and an outdoor balcony. The home boasts beautiful views of the coastal surroundings.

Clients have access to 24-hour fitness centers and can expect to participate in off-site activities such as seaside yoga and beach trips. Private chefs craft three meals per day. Transportation to and from treatment sessions and community activities are provided.

Alumni polled by Rehabs.com to date offered mixed opinions of the facility. Of the dozens of alumni polled by Rehabs.com, about two-thirds gave highly positive reviews, while the other third gave highly negative reviews. Many alumni described staff as “great” and "nice and caring." Those who were polled specifically on staff training and experience all left five out of five star-ratings. M.M. wrote in a representative review: “This is a solid place to go to if you're serious about your recovery. The staff here genuinely cared about helping me get better.”

However, many other alumni were critical of staff. Several also criticized the management of the facility, calling the facility a "joke" or "shady." Offering one-star ratings for the effectiveness of individual counseling and the facility's ability to resolve conflict, alum S.B. wrote: "Staff was not supportive. They were combative."

Several positive responses praised the accommodations at Beachside Recovery. “The amenities are insane, one of the houses actually has a movie theater inside of it. Excellent place to get sober,” A.S. wrote. Reviews of the food, however, ranged from "disgusting" to "ok."

In contrast to alumni, nine loved ones polled by Rehabs.com as of this date offered mostly negative feedback. Several loved ones warned others to “stay away” from the facility, while others commented on bad communication with staff members. Jo, the mother of a former client, wrote that her son left treatment after two weeks due to “staff rudeness and poor treatment.” Offering one-star ratings for the amount of family participation, amount of staff support, and the facility's leadership, another anonymous parent wrote: "I sent my son there. He decided to leave 2 weeks later because of staff and treatment."

N.C. commented in a representative review: “Groups were read from packets, staff did not know what was going on and many concerns of clients were ignored.”

However, about one third of loved ones offered positive reviews of the facility. In particular, these loved ones praised the facility's treatment effectiveness.

At the time of this writing, Rehabs.com has received a single review from a staff member, R.G., who gave extremely negative feedback. "They dont treat the clients right," they wrote, adding that clients are often "deceived." On Glassdoor, however, reviews from staff specifically regarding treatment of patients were mixed, with six reviewers offering an average rating of three out of five stars.[1] "Organization and more training is something that is being worked on and I believe it will get stronger and stronger," one representative reviewer wrote.

Beachside Recovery accepts most major insurance providers but does not offer financial assistance.

[1] Glassdoor

Published on August 2018

Completed treatment here and I'm glad I did. I really connected with my therapist and they opened my eyes to what I was doing to myself and what my future could be life if I really committed to my sobriety.

All they wanted was to get us in by promising the finest program and facilities, they only wanted our money, my son was neglected(and has a seizure disorder from alcohol) he was kept from using the phone to call me once they realized he wanted to leave, five hours went by when he told me he was calling me back in 30 min, I called the Tustin police to check at the house for my son, knowing they were keeping him from communicating with me once he expressed an interest in leaving. None of the directors or administrators would help me, I got him a ride to leave but not without badgering and begging for him to stay there miserably. Awful.

One thing I really liked about my program here is that they always made me feel comfortable. I hit it off with the rep that took my phone call and they really put things into perspective for me. The rest of the staff at the center were warm and welcoming. Yea it was a bit of a culture shock that I had to follow their rules and even clean up after my self but it was all good because it put some structure in my life. The only thing that was alright was the food. Some days we had great good sometimes it was just alright. Other than that my program went smoothly and they helped me out big time.

Unforgettable experience here. I knew I needed help and needed to get out of the state to do so. I reached out to these guys and they stayed on the phone with me for hours to go over all my questions and concerns. The staff here were patient with me and I made a bunch of friends here. We did a lot of groups and one on ones and i thought it all helped. When it was about time to leave, they shifted my treatment plan to help me transition back to the 'real world'. I decided I wanted to stay out here a bit longer and they helped me with that process as well. I'm still clean doing my thing, going to meetings and building a life for myself. I think they did a great job helping me recover and for that I'd recommend this place.

👎👎 please don't go here, they make everything sound to good to be true, and guess what it is! They are strictly about money. And could care less when your insurance won't cover the treatment and your stuck with the bull and you don't get the treatment you weren't guaranteed and needed. So now your still stuck with your addiction problem and now a financial burden to go a long with it. It really sickens me that this place (which is a business more than a treatment center) are taking advantage of vulnerable addicts and there families in a time of need. When you call them for info on there program there salespeople are exactly like used car salesman, very pushy. They will call you over and over and send texts like no other. I've spoken to several good facilities and they answer your questions and tell you if you wanna come here were here to help and give us a call we've got a bed waiting for you. They may follow up which is normal, but beachside behavioral health y will hound you for weeks. Please look up all the reviews on beachside behavioral health, also look them up on ripoff.com I believe and your going to hear some very sickening and disturbing experiences of other people. Good luck in your recovery and his bless

Beware the number of positive reviews NO rehab will have such overwhelming 5 stat reviews because every recovery experience i begins with expectations. Sadly Beachsidemakes this place seem like a vacation at the beach in million dollar homes. Here’s the truth of MY EXPERIENCE- I realized upon arrival that any home in Anaheim Hills is valued at millions because location NOT luxury as advertised. My stay was in an old house with the tennis court that hadn’t been playable since the early 80s. The basketball court had no rim, the pool was acceptable but wasn’t useable because they never fixed the heater so the luxury might of been there 30 years ago but is gone. Yet they still tell u all about it when trying to get you to go there. The one working toilet stopped working. I left the next day but I had to threaten to cal 911 before they would give me my wallet and belongings so I could bounce. I know they want us to finish the rehab but when the promises they made are exaggerated and in some cases lies then they should expect any person with self worth to call them for misrepresentating the facility and then leave for another facility. This was NOT to use drugs again but to find what worked for me. Anyone wanting to leave is forced to undergo a series of pressure meetings with senior staff who tell you how you have to stick it out and let program work but if you have no insurance or bad insurance you will be leaving Long before the poor sap that has great insurance. They will use your insurance and when it maxed out your considered stable in your addiction and are ready to leave. Like I mentioned I told them they lied to me about the program so I will give no more money or effort to shady tactics. What they fail to deal with are the underlying issues that cause pain in such amounts that a person spirals into addiction. UNTIL people realize AA, avoiding people and triggers, new habits and all that crap is a band aid of anecdotal bullcrap are superficial tactics that will FAIL unless the underlying emotional or psychiatric issues are addressed. Seeing a social worker or masters therapist once week for less than an hour is laughable. This place may have started with good intentions but they have lost their way and are going through the motions of giving REAL help. Why is this concept to foreign to these AA model people? I wouldseek abfacilty that offers intensive psychological help and group therapy to compliment. They Med to be honest to clients. Find an honest place. It’s not here. Good luck. You are not your Addiction. Never forget that. Don’t give up!

Their program worked for me. Staff, especially my case manager, were easy to work with and helped me get through my stay. I would recommend this place.

Worst place I could of sent my husband to. He did great the first 30 days but after they transfer him to a lower care he completely change. I don't think anyone should be able to have a cell phone and be left alone and going to see strippers while in rehab ..thats why is call rehab . He came home after being there for 90 days to using again . What type of rehab is this. They completely let him be in his own and didn't even drug test him. He was supposed to come home with an after care plan .. I wouldn't recommend this place to nobody dealing with a drug abuse addiction

I'd recommend this drug rehab program. It is hard work trying to get sober and the staff here will be sure to support you every step of the way.

Their program worked for me and I would recommend them to someone who is really trying to get sober because lets face it, your sobriety really depends on whether or not you are willing to put in the work to get better. That's what they taught me and that's how I got clean...I really wanted to get clean.

Been through recovery before and didn't stay clean for long because I didn't have a great connection with those who've tried to help me before. My case manager and therapist took their time to get through to me and that was what I needed all a long. Their program is solid and I've been clean for about 9 months now.

Came here and met great people. The program here is solid and it got the job done. I never thought I'd ever get clean but Beachside helped me get sober once and for all.

Was in a dark place a year ago and was using drugs like no other. I know I needed help so my family got me into this center. These people here really inspired me to turn my life around and they gave me the tools I needed to get sober.

Saying this place changed my life is an understatement. I was losing my mind dealing with my addiction and I just picked up the phone and call. They stayed on the phone with me for almost 2 hours because I had so much doubts about myself and whether I was even going to get better. The gentleman working with me put my concerns at ease and I hopped into my car and drove down. Yes it was nerve wracking at first because I've always been an anti-social person and now I have to share a house with other people. Once I detoxed and met my counselor, I was able to get a lot off of my chest and it helped. What I appreciated about coming here is that they just listened to me. From my first call to my last day, everyone heard me out. No one rushed me because they had to do something, no one cut me off, they just listened. I really gained confidence coming here which has helped me with my sobriety and I could never repay Beachside for what they've done for me.

They truly run a fantastic program here. The staff from the program director to the drivers treatment me with well. Yes I had to share a room with another client but I'm glad I did because I made a true friend here. I've been clean for almost a year now and it feels amazing, this center help put me back on my feet and help me take back my life.

Had an amazing and life changing experience here. Thanks to all the staff, I kicked my drug habit and I've been sober for more than 9 months now.

I liked my stay here, made lifelong friends here and learned a bunch of stuff that have helped me stay sober after I left their program. I like to think I'm a good judge of character and the staff here are genuine when it comes to helping others.

Helped me through my addiction and allowed me to rebuild my life. They have a very effective program here that worked for me. I refer people to come here all the time.

Staff was very welcoming and nice when I got there. A lot of young people and they related to what I was going through which helped big time. Really good place to get clean.

Got the help I needed from Beachside to overcome my addiction. I've been sober for 10 months now and I am living a healthier lifestyle. Thanks again!

Came to beachside back in 2015 and two years later I'm still sober. I don't know what else to say about this place except that they got me clean and taught me how to stay clean. One thing I will say if you are serious about getting better is that you gotta believe in yourself that you are gonna get better. Other than that, I'd say this is a good rehab center.

What I liked about my experience is that everything was covered. They paid for my flight out here and when I got here there was a driver ready to pick me up. Went straight to one of the detox houses and got an assessment. The house was actually nicer than I expected and yeah I had to share a room, no big deal. My roommate was very cool and we clicked right away. After about a week I transferred houses. Everyday they had us doing relapse prevention exercise. There were guess speakers and we went on a lot of outings. The staff was a good mix of younger and older people. They really give you everything you need here and I didn't have to worry about much. I personally had a good experience here and they got the job done cause I'm still sober.

Came to California for treatment because the program I was in back home wasn't cutting it for me. There was still too much distractions and I didn't commit to my program. After a month of relapsing, I knew I needed to get away. I called these guys and the rep I was speaking to really hammered it home that I needed to get away from my distractions. I really wanted to get sober and I think that played a huge role as to why I'm still sober. Long story short, I came here the staff took amazing care of me and taught me a lot of coping and relapse prevention techniques. To this day I still keep in touch with a majority of the guys I was in treatment with. I still go to meetings and I'm keeping up with my recovery. Beachside gave me the chance and the support to really get clean.

Beachside changed my life. The staff took amazing care of me and I owe them everything. I've been sober for almost a year now and they've helped me make amends with my family for all the things I've done to them.

Getting sober was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I didn't even want to get clean but something in me just clicked and I knew this was my chance to start my life over again. I came here and the staff did their best to help me through it all. Detox, inpatient...all of it. They were all by my side. Even the staff I didn't know would encourage me to keep up with the good work I've done. It was that type of positive energy that I needed to get through rehab.

I worked for this company for only 2 months. They are horrible!! They treat their staff horrible.. grind them to the ground then all the sudden you're jobless because for one reason or another you did something wrong. They dont treat the clients right, It was so hard keeping my mouth shut when I knew all the stuff that went on on the clock with staff...the clients were not getting what they needed and when I went to do something helpful I'd get a write up, because they saw it completely different. I am very caring and compassionate woman that wants to give back,and did everything the best I could, but they found one reason to let me go and it was completely unethical! STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!! AND THE CLIENTS ARE NEVER HAPPY BECAUSE THEY FEEL DECEIVED! DO YOUR HOMEWORK! THIS PLACE IS BAD NEWS. I'VE SEEN IT ALL. DONT GO HERE!

Had a blast here. Very helpful and caring team. Didn't like that I had to come to California for treatment because I don't like being away from my family but it really did help me stay focus on getting better. I've been sober for almost a year now. Thanks again guys.

Strengths:Central to everything Weakness:Outings are fun Promises from intake to potential clients that are absolutely false. They are too focused on the money!

Great overall experience. I was in a really low place in my life and my friend helped me find Beachside. I called them and the specialist on the phone was really easy to talk to. Not once did I feel rush or did I ever feel like I was being sold something. He took the time to talk to me for a few hours and really offered a listening ear especially when I needed it. Honestly, I decided to go to Beachside because of the intake specialist. I gave this center an honest try and I'm happy I did because the staff here did a lot for me. Every staff member from my therapist to my driver would always give me the time and hear out what I have to say. Whether I'm complaining about my day and how I don't feel like doing anything to hearing me out when I was feeling on top of the world. I really felt like I was a part of family here and they helped me get sober. Great news is that I'm still sober and it's been 9 months now.

Glad I came here. The staff were helpful and was serious about getting me sober. They never gave up on me and I'm thankful they didn't.

Rude, did not answer any of my calls regarding my family member after he was admitted and they got their insurance money. Operator swore on the phone when he thought I was on hold. Totally unprofessional. Run the other way! They acted like they wanted to help just to get you in the door, after that all bets are off. I would absolutely not recommend anyone go here for treatment. It is a total money making scheme. They do not care about you getting better, all they care about it getting your money. Absolutely atrocious facility and a complete waste of money.

Yea I was here for 3 days 1/2. I came on a Monday, did a pregnancy that night & came out positive. I said I didnt think I was pregnat. The next day I did nother test at Quest Diagnostics & the blood test came out positive. Again I advised I was bleeding going thru a miscarriage. They assured me that bleeding was normal & I had dougjts. On my 4th day there on a Thursday I was dismissed & referred to another clinic. When I came back home i went to my family doctor & she stated I was not pregnat. So all this running around I end up not finishing treatment. Not only did I have problems with the girls in there ganging up on me & even staff yelling at me I didnt think staff was at me. Im talking about the ones that drive us. They right away play favortism. The staff at the Center itself was very caring. My manager was great. The professional cook was awsome. I just didnt like how were treated & spoken to like inmates. Also i received my bill. They charged my insurance $6,500 plus another few bills from places they took me that my insurance didnt cover. My deductable alone is $3,000 now I have a bill instead of a Treatment that guaranteed me a life change. I called the recruiter & made my complaint. I have sent txts & complaints. No one has contacted me back. They were so oersistant to get treatment. For months they contacted me. For months i put it off & when I finally went i had a bad experience. Not an apology, not a call back for billing, NOTHING!

First thing was I spoke with intake...they made many promises and sent me pics and what they offer so I was sold. Now I have never flown and never left my home state of SC. I get there and a employee picked me up...I was so nervous but she made me feel relaxed. So my detox days begin...it wasn't too bad..we had a personal chef every week day and on the weekends he would prepare the dinner meals and put it away so all we have to do is heat it up. The staff at detox house was wonderful. I'm not going to post names but they know who they are. While in the detox house as well we would do something fun on the weekends and we went to meetings every night and go to the gym which I loved. After about 2 weeks I was transferred over to the IOP house...I absolutely loved it there...we had all women meetings every night and gym was offered. We also had fun trips on the weekend such as the amusement park at Notts Berry Farm, go bowling, go to movies, get our nails done etc... I was speaking with my supportive family daily. I had found out that my daughter was in and out of the hospital. I was not going home unless I had to because I knew to get better. Well I got the call that the doc said for me to get home asap. I contacted my therapist and told her the situation because I needed to get home but my family could not afford a ticket for me to get home and knew I had to finish the program to get a ticket home. My therapist contacted the center director and made her aware. Because of the time I was under I let them know what was going on and in less than 24 they bought me a ticket home and I was on a plane. I came home and my daughter had a mild heart attack. I have heard people say so many things with the reviews but this staff does care and what business not want the insurance money so people get mad about that...I say get over it! I only have one complaint....When I got there I was put into a co-ed detox house so many of us had that bond to help each other through the detox so we exchange phone numbers so when we get our phones back we can text each other. Well Many of these guys became my brothers to me and we bonded...so once staff found out I was called out. But I still texted lol..So this company as a whole I was treated fairly, with respect, love and care. I got along with all the staff...wish I could post names..well I prob. could but I'm not. Sure by now they know who this is. Love them all and I stand by my review.

place is horrible. owner and and one of the male staff members gave me hard time made me feel uncomfortable i left right way

I spent time here yeah when your recovering it sucks but all the activities I was able to do went an angels gamewent knottsberry farm it was awesome over o eyear clean thank you

Stay away! They told me everything would be covered including the flight as long as I completed the program. 7 months sober the day I write this and I receive a bill for $6000 and a paper saying I approved the use of a credit card. Apparently I signed it at 2 am the morning I arrived. They have a hound that will call anyone you list as a contact threatening them if they don't pay up. All this after my insurance paid them $45k for my stay. Stay clear.

Not as advertised. Sent a loved one there that was sold on the beauty and not the care. I should have went with my gut, but she insisted.

Horrible company!! They only care about making money. RUNNNNNNNN

In trust worthy people. This place is a joke.

Amazing program. Great staff,clean and luxurious facilities,wonderful options on the weekends. Great program for a 12 step based recovery.

I hate this place! I wouldn't recommend this to place to no one! This company is a joke for real! Run

Don't ever come to this place!

This place is a joke. The food is disgusting. Don't beleive anything they say about private chefs. I never saw one the whole time I was there and no gym either. Shame on this whole place it should be shut down! If you really need help this isn't the place. This place and their other rehab sobertec are not designed to really help...Do not waist your time or monet

I was still on the fence about getting help but since I already flew in, I decided to go through with it. Got picked up at the airport by one of the staff member and we were stuck in traffic. I personally thought it was going to be awkward but it really helped talking to her. She told me about her personal experience and gave me a heads up on what to expect in treatment. Her candidness was what really sold me to stay. Yeah it sucked at first because detox itself is a crappy thing to go through you know but it ended sooner than I thought. When i got to the regular treatment part I think that's where I could really think for myself. For the first time in years I finally had a clear mind and it was because of the staff. Its funny because at first I didn't want to talk about what was going on with me I just wanted to get out but now that I'm out I miss talking to my therapist on a regular basis. He did help with a lot of my issues. Not only did we talk about my drug issue but we talked about my anxiety and he even taught me what to do when I get anxious. Overall, beachside is really a great place to get better. One thing I realized here is that getting sober really fell on me, I had to want to get better. If you're serious about getting sober or you think you might be serious about getting clean then I definitely recommend this place.

Had a hard time adjusting at first but the staff was very nice and caring. Stayed here for a month and a half and it honestly flew by. I think what really helped me stay clean after I left were the sessions I had with my therapist and counselor about my triggers. Not only did we figure out what they were but they helped me put together a plan of actions to deal with them.

...my insurance won't cover me any more Beach side wouldn't even buy me a ticket home...The staff if you can work for a place like beach side what kind of person are you beach side is in recovery for the wrong reason the money they don't care if you get your life together or not stay away from this place

STAY AWAY from beachside recovery! It was one of the most awful rehabs I have been to. They pit on a good front, with beautiful houses and supposed luxury, but when it comes to substance, and service, it's worse than an indigent facility. Staff is extremely careless, rude, and unprofessional....this site says they are "exceptionally LGBT friendly".....that couldn't be further from the truth.The staff took no interest in helping the clients, but instead only took interest in their paycheck. Medical services was a disaster, as there is only one doctor for ALL the clients. Medication took forever to refill, so on many occasions I was left without my medication due to their lack of communication. Some place actually care about their clients, but some companies only care about your insurance money....and Beach side is one of those places. As long as their raking in the money, they couldn't care less about your well being.

2nd time doing this rehab thing and this is the longest I've been clean. Staff here is busy but when you need something they are always able to help you out. What I appreciated is that they laid it on me straight and that's what I needed to really realize what I was doing to myself. I will for sure refer this place to anyone asks my recommendation for a drug rehab.

The help I got here was a real life saver. My case manager is the first person who really ever cared about helping me get sober. Detox was hard and I wanted to give up but she was there for me every day with reason why I should stay and stick through it. I just celebrate seven months clean. I got a lil bored with the food but it was ok. Mostly i am just grateful for the support I got here.

My sister went to rehab here and just got home from treatment. We are so thankful that Beachside was there for her during this difficult time. She was scared to go to rehab but ended up having a great experience. Her counselor also helped her apply to go back to school in the fall. Awesome rehab.

Thank you Beachside Recovery Center for helping my brother get sober. He has been home with us for four months and is doing great. He attends AA and goes to the gym every day. I never thought I would see my brother sober again. Thank you for everything you do.

This was my third time doing the rehab thing and it finally clicked while I was here. I had a great time here and I won't forget what they did for me. Went to detox here all the way down to my op. Last time i went to rehab I had to transfer to different centers because no one really had all the levels of care. Thats another thing i really liked about this place, I was able to grow and get sober with the people that entered the program with me. Maybe this place isnt for everyone but I got sober here and Ive watch alot of other people get sober here to.

This is a solid place to go to if you're serious about your recovery. The staff here genuinely cared about helping me get better. I had my guards up at first because i already know how the system works but everyone here really worked with me. That genuineness is what got me through and it was fun too. We went to a bunch of outings and did alot of fun stuff. Only thing was the food, the meals were prepped and decided for us and somethings I just wasn't into the food they had but we did get a lot of catered options so thats the reason for the four star. Other than that, when it came to the real stuff that helps you recovery, they had it.

Wast told they treat the whole person depression eggcetera but my love when was kicked out for administrative reasons because she was suicidal on and off which is expected I would think and was reluctant to participate in all group activities which is also reluctant I would think due to her not feeling well just going through detox very disappointed feel like it was totally scheme to get my Suns also feel they could have tried other options to keep her

Giving this place 4 stars because they got the job done. They got me sober and I'm still sober (longest I've been since using). The houses were nice but the food was alright. We did get lunch and dinner. The outside meetings were fun and helpful. So overall I give this place a 4.

The Beachside Recovery Center LLC – Irvine /Orange County, California - This program is among the shadier dirty business working in the drug rehab world. There have been an untold number of complaints against them. Please be aware that this is not representative of some of the finer drug rehabs industry wide. We urge you to conduct your due diligence prior to sending a referral to this scammers!

When I got here, it was my second time attending rehab. The first time was a bust because I really wasn't ready. This time around I decided to check myself in. Everyone here was nice and gave me the support I needed to finish my treatment. Yeah you have your hard days but that's just life and everyone is going to have their bad days. Great place to get better.

I really didn't have to worry about anything except for getting sober while I was here. The houses are so upscale and comfortable. Food was always provided and the staff really kept me focused.

Staff was not supportive. They were combative

Went through Beachside's entire program for a few months to get sober. I had gone through another center before but Beachside really helped me get clean. Their homes and center was really nice and the entire staff really looked out for me when I wasn't ready to look out for myself. I'm still strong in my program and it is thanks to them.

This is an incredible treatment center filled with people that care. The staff is very attentive, caring and loving and goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need from start to finish. The amenities are insane, one of the houses actually has a movie theater inside of it. Excellent place to get sober.

Stay away. I was lied to from day 1. I sent my son there from wisconsin. He decided to leave2 weeks later cause of staff rudeness and poor treatment. Horrible facility!

STAY AWAY. Clients left within days of leaving detox. There was a barrier in communication between all staff. My loved one is much happier at different treatment. Groups were read from packets, staff did not know what was going on and many concerns of clients were ignored.

i am grateful to the staff at beachside for helping me get sober. the house i stayed in was beautiful and my case manager made sure i stayed even when things got hard and i wanted to leave. i would recommend this place if you have someone who needs to get sober too.

The constantly treated her as if she did not matter. My loved one checked in voluntarily. I would definitely avoid this place.

My sister went to rehab here earlier this year and she's been clean ever since she got home. just celebrated 6 months of sobriety and is starting back to school in January. She said her therapist was awesome and that everyone there actually cared about her. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs help with an addiction.

Great staff, great people, great treatment center!

An overall great facility but could have had better family participation.

Strengths: Great staff, good location, really nice homes, fun outings, good food. Weaknesses: midnight curfew. Beachside was the perfect place to get sober. I got a lot of one on one with my counselor. What I didn't expect was to do family therapy which really helped in bringing me closer to my parents. The food was good and the staff was always awesome to me.

The best part of going to treatment here was the group of friends I made. They have continued to be there for me even after our programs were over. The food was delicious and the house was so nice and comfortable. I can still contact my therapist if I need her and I've been clean for 7 months.