Bridges of Hope Treatment Center in Anderson, IN

Call (877) 481-8803 to Contact Bridges of Hope Treatment Center

2200 North Madison Avenue
Anderson IN 46011

Bridges of Hope Treatment Center Philosophy

Bridges of Hope's treatment philosophy is anchored on evidence and the premise that alcoholism and drug addiction are clinical disorders that develop a dependence on mood/mind altering substances. Substance use disorders are developed and centered in the limbic region of the brain. Contributing factors to the development of substance use disorders are hereditary, developmental, environmental, and drug use itself. Working together, these factors lead to progression of addiction to alcohol and other drugs.

• Medical Detoxification
    Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term "medical detoxification" means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

• Individualized Treatment
    Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person's unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

24 hour medical staff

Psychiatric evaluations

Psychological testing

Dr Robert Beeson

Medical Director

Dr. Robert Beeson is a lifelong Hoosier and Medical Director at Bridges of Hope. He graduated with honors from Butler University and IU School of Medicine. He has practiced Family Medicine for 38 years in Anderson, IN. Dr. Beeson has been in recovery since December 7th, 1986. He has worked in Addictionology since 1987 serving as Medical Director for St. Vincent’s Stress Center Chemical Dependency Unit, Crestview Center, and House of Hope

Cynthia Wright, LCSW, MBA

Clinical Director

Cynthia has more than 20 years of clinical experience and specializes in Dual Diagnosis, Codependency, Survivors, Relapse Prevention, Anxiety, Depression and CBT groups.

ABOUT BRIDGES OF HOPE

Bridges of Hope is a Joint Commission accredited facility in Anderson, Ind., about an hour northwest of Indianapolis, for adults and adolescents seeking long-term recovery from drug and alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. The facility offers medically monitored detox, as well as a full continuum of treatment programs, including long-term residential (gender-specific tracks are available), partial hospitalization program (PHP), and intensive outpatient program (IOP) levels of care.

All clients begin the recovery process with an initial assessment of health status, medical history, severity of addiction, and other factors to determine an appropriate treatment plan. According to the facility’s website, medical detox is considered “necessary for every patient admitted” and is available on-site for both adults and adolescents. According to . 2016 SAMHSA survey, the facility was only one of eight non-hospital, residential facilities in the state to offer medical detoxification.

A blend of evidence-based and alternative approaches, Bridges of Hope's residential programming is designed to be flexible and holistic, integrating one-on-one and group therapy sessions with nutritional assessments, yoga, massage therapy, meditation, exercise, and equine therapy. The 12-step model of recovery is also integrating into programming. Psychiatric evaluations and ongoing medication management is available to individuals struggling with co-occurring mental health concerns.

Participants of the IOP spend time developing essential independent living skills and relapse prevention strategies while attending 12-step meetings and other support groups. While residential treatment is typically completed in 90 to 120 days, the durations of specialized gender-specific tracks may depend on the severity of one’s addiction. Programs for women can last from 20 days to three months, while specific tracks for men may last from six months to one year. The IOP ranges from eight to 12 weeks.

Bridges of Hope has an around-the-clock team of therapists, nurses, and addiction experts. The facility also employs an on-site physician.

Bridges of Hope is set alongside a lake in rural Indiana. The 26,000-square-foot facility can accommodate as many as 29 clients in shared bedrooms. The facility features a full-court gym, weight room, game room, and outdoor gazebo and porch.

All six former clients polled by Rehabs.com to date had positive opinions of the facility. Each alum offered either four or five out of five-star ratings for the facility's treatment effectiveness, the quality of meals, and its accommodations.

Collectively, alumni described the staff as caring, friendly, optimistic, and welcoming and enjoyed the various activities and services available to them. “From the full-size basketball court, to the on-site gym, rec room and cafeteria, my time was well spent,” alum John wrote. Alum Adrian added: "Very accommodating facility. Fantastic staff!"

In addition, Bridges of Hope has a near-perfect average rating of 4.8 out of five stars from 20 Google reviewers. Many described the facility as highly effective, praising the facility's staff and its programming. “They didn't change me, I changed myself, but they helped guide me in the direction I needed to go,” Michael wrote in a representative five-star review.[1]

The two staff members polled by Rehabs.com to date attested to the facility’s ability to properly address dual diagnoses and make clients feel at home. "This is a great facility with staff that is dedicated to helping others..." one employee wrote.

Bridges of Hope accepts Aetna, AmeriHealth, and Cigna, amongst other major insurance plans, and self-payment. The facility also accepts TriCare.

[1] https://goo.gl/rCrGTa

Published on April 2018

Edward Luis

I had two of my family arrive that this center. They did an amazing job they have been sober and addiction free for months. This place is amazing. Thank you so much!

ALLEN

THE FACILITY AND STAFF WERE BOTH OUTSTANDING AND WITHOUT A DOUBT HAVE GIVEN ME THE TOOLS I WILL NEED TO START A POSITIVE AND SOBER LIFE.

ATurner

We have been involved with BOH for about 9 months now. It has a wonderful staff that is always willing to help in any way they can. They treat their staff and clients with respect and compassion you can tell they care about people. They have a great updated facilities and they are well maintained and very clean. I would recommend this facility to anyone who needs help. They have a great program and great resources for their clients and the community. Has been a blessing to my family and the community.

Ashley Hileman

I write this reviews in tears, I am in complete graduate to this facility who changed our lives and saved my brother's life!!! My brother has faced the challenges of addiction for nearly 15 years. I have watched him struggle, seen him sick, hopping jobs, he lost everything, went to numerous facilities with no success, and being admitted into the hospital nearly dying. My next step was to plan the arrangements for his funeral and prepare for his passing. Bridges gave him, his life back. When I thought hope was lost. Between the staff, support, meetings, and the structure he is learning to live healthy for the first time in his life. Thank You!! I will recommend this rehab center to anyone and everyone searching for a solution to this epidemic. There is hope, there is a way and it isn't the end.

Paul

I am so blessed to work at this center. I literally watch lives change before my eyes, how else would you want to spend your days?! What an amazing feeling to be a part of their journey. The staff, the programming, the food and the environment. They need more beds.

JMS

My cousin has finally been able to get back on his feet, I thought he was hopeless. This time seems different, he seems to have a different outlook on life. I have to thank Bridges for pulling him out of his darkness. We are so blessed to have a center like BoH in Indiana. The caring staff, the outings, and home like environment. Great clinicians.

Trent

Briges of Hope gave me my life back. This place is truly amazing and provides a very professional atmosphere that puts it's clients first! Thank you Bridges of Hope!

CW

This facility changed my life. Thank god for the staff that never gave up on me. They have taught me to not give up on myself.

Brittany

The treatment received at Bridges of Hope is one of a kind. The clients are well taken care of in a variety of ways from medical necessities to therapeutic activities as well as their nutritional needs.

Angela

We are a dual diagnosis facility dedicated to helping people with substance use and mental health issues. This is a great facility with staff that is dedicated to helping others that are struggling with the above mentioned issues. It is a comfortable place with an atmosphere that is intended to make clients feel at home.

Carlos

Finally received the help I needed.

K.A

All the staff was extremely nice and I received quality individualized therapy sessions. I felt like my my treatment was a top priority.

John

I just want to thank Bridges of Hope for everything they have done for me and my recovery. My life now compared to before I went to Bridges of Hope is AMAZING! I didn't know how to live and honestly I didn't know if I even wanted to. Bridges of Hope gave me the strength, knowledge and tools I needed to be able to live a productive and fulfilling life! From the second I walked into the beautiful Bridges of Hope facility, I felt at home. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. When I wasn't receiving a 1 on 1 therapy session with my individual therapist or attending group therapy there were many other things to do. From the full size basketball court, to the on-site gym, rec room and cafeteria, my time was well spent. There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to everyone at Bridges of Hope for giving me my life back. ~One day at a time~

Janice

I think the program is great the staff really go above and beyond to treat the client with care while helping them with there clinical needs

Rochelle

Treatment is fair and the staff is wonderful and very optimistic!

Nikki

Bridges of Hope offers a variety of services that most other treatment facilities do not such as Equine Therapy, Yoga therapy and weekend community recreation. We are not an institutional setting and offer a very at home feel. We are an open door facility, meaning our clients are here by choice and can leave at any time. This provides us an opportunity to help those that are serious about receiving treatment.

Adrian

Very accommodating facility. Fantastic staff!