Bridges of Hope Treatment Center

2200 North Madison Avenue, Anderson, Indiana, 46011

4.9

About Bridges of Hope Treatment Center

Bridges of Hope's treatment philosophy is anchored on evidence and the premise that alcoholism and drug addiction are clinical disorders that develop a dependence on mood/mind altering substances. Substance use disorders are developed and centered in the limbic region of the brain. Contributing factors to the development of substance use disorders are hereditary, developmental, environmental, and drug use itself. Working together, these factors lead to progression of addiction to alcohol and other drugs.

Medical Detoxification

Drugs and alcohol have widespread effects throughout your body, including but not limited to the addiction and/or physical/psychological dependence that develops with substance abuse over time. Many organ systems are affected by addiction and will react to withdrawal. The term "medical detoxification" means that there is a trained and licensed medical professional onsite to monitor your vital signs and protect your physical and emotional health as your body goes through withdrawal.

Individualized Treatment

Some facilities have an addiction treatment protocol that all patients or clients are expected to follow, while others customize or individualize treatment based on a person's unique needs and circumstances. Factors that may affect treatment decisions include age, lifestyle, medical conditions, type of drug, religious beliefs, etc.

• 24 hour medical staff
  • Psychiatric evaluations
  • Psychological testing

4.9/5
    5/5
    4.9/5
    4.8/5

• Mark
    Nothing more then an extended stay detox . Definitely not a dual diagnosis facility. I have been there 3 times and was actually told last summer I could not come back. They could not help me. When asked why, I got no response. Working staff was great. Management was not.if you send your loved one there , you better read the fine print.
  • Edward Luis
    I had two of my family arrive that this center. They did an amazing job they have been sober and addiction free for months. This place is amazing. Thank you so much!
  • ALLEN
    THE FACILITY AND STAFF WERE BOTH OUTSTANDING AND WITHOUT A DOUBT HAVE GIVEN ME THE TOOLS I WILL NEED TO START A POSITIVE AND SOBER LIFE.
  • ATurner
    We have been involved with BOH for about 9 months now. It has a wonderful staff that is always willing to help in any way they can. They treat their staff and clients with respect and compassion you can tell they care about people. They have a great updated facilities and they are well maintained and very clean. I would recommend this facility to anyone who needs help. They have a great program and great resources for their clients and the community. Has been a blessing to my family and the community.
  • Ashley Hileman
    I write this reviews in tears, I am in complete graduate to this facility who changed our lives and saved my brother's life!!! My brother has faced the challenges of addiction for nearly 15 years. I have watched him struggle, seen him sick, hopping jobs, he lost everything, went to numerous facilities with no success, and being admitted into the hospital nearly dying. My next step was to plan the arrangements for his funeral and prepare for his passing. Bridges gave him, his life back. When I thought hope was lost. Between the staff, support, meetings, and the structure he is learning to live healthy for the first time in his life. Thank You!! I will recommend this rehab center to anyone and everyone searching for a solution to this epidemic. There is hope, there is a way and it isn't the end.
  • Paul
    I am so blessed to work at this center. I literally watch lives change before my eyes, how else would you want to spend your days?! What an amazing feeling to be a part of their journey. The staff, the programming, the food and the environment. They need more beds.
  • JMS
    My cousin has finally been able to get back on his feet, I thought he was hopeless. This time seems different, he seems to have a different outlook on life. I have to thank Bridges for pulling him out of his darkness. We are so blessed to have a center like BoH in Indiana. The caring staff, the outings, and home like environment. Great clinicians.
  • Trent
    Briges of Hope gave me my life back. This place is truly amazing and provides a very professional atmosphere that puts it's clients first! Thank you Bridges of Hope!
  • CW
    This facility changed my life. Thank god for the staff that never gave up on me. They have taught me to not give up on myself.
  • Brittany
    The treatment received at Bridges of Hope is one of a kind. The clients are well taken care of in a variety of ways from medical necessities to therapeutic activities as well as their nutritional needs.
  • Angela
    We are a dual diagnosis facility dedicated to helping people with substance use and mental health issues. This is a great facility with staff that is dedicated to helping others that are struggling with the above mentioned issues. It is a comfortable place with an atmosphere that is intended to make clients feel at home.
  • K.A
    All the staff was extremely nice and I received quality individualized therapy sessions. I felt like my my treatment was a top priority.
  • John
    I just want to thank Bridges of Hope for everything they have done for me and my recovery. My life now compared to before I went to Bridges of Hope is AMAZING! I didn't know how to live and honestly I didn't know if I even wanted to. Bridges of Hope gave me the strength, knowledge and tools I needed to be able to live a productive and fulfilling life! From the second I walked into the beautiful Bridges of Hope facility, I felt at home. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. When I wasn't receiving a 1 on 1 therapy session with my individual therapist or attending group therapy there were many other things to do. From the full size basketball court, to the on-site gym, rec room and cafeteria, my time was well spent. There aren't enough words to express my gratitude to everyone at Bridges of Hope for giving me my life back. ~One day at a time~
  • Carlos
    Finally received the help I needed.
  • Adrian
    Very accommodating facility. Fantastic staff!
  • Rochelle
    Treatment is fair and the staff is wonderful and very optimistic!
  • Nikki
    Bridges of Hope offers a variety of services that most other treatment facilities do not such as Equine Therapy, Yoga therapy and weekend community recreation. We are not an institutional setting and offer a very at home feel. We are an open door facility, meaning our clients are here by choice and can leave at any time. This provides us an opportunity to help those that are serious about receiving treatment.
  • Janice
    I think the program is great the staff really go above and beyond to treat the client with care while helping them with there clinical needs