Philadelphia Addiction Center

2200 Michener Street Unit #12, Suite #5, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19115

About Philadelphia Addiction Center

Philadelphia Addiction Center is situated in the heart of Northeast Philadelphia, within the globally recognized Center for Holistic Medicine – Viva Healthy Life.
Doctor Tsan is at the frontline of the researchers in the fields of addiction, and he offers the newest and most advanced healing techniques available on a market in the US and around the planet. Homeopathic medicines, acupuncture procedures, and hypnotherapeutic sessions are integrated into an individually personalized treatment strategy intended to launch and ensure the recovery from addiction.

Acupuncture and Clinical Hypnotherapy

Clinical trials conclude the leading role and high efficiency of acupuncture in the cure of addictions. Hypnotherapy is the perfect choice that achieving trustworthiness in the medical and psychiatric spheres. Hypnosis benefits those who have previously completed rehabilitation without success.

Esperal Implant

When it comes to Best Treatment for Alcohol Addiction, there are various manners in which the problem is dealt with. One of the best approaches to Alcohol Addiction Treatment is using the Esperal Implant. Clinical studies confirm the expediency of Esperal Microchip because it develops a routine of severe, brutal “discomforts” in response to consumption of an insignificant amount of alcohol and thus becomes Best Treatment for Alcohol Addiction.

• Holistic Treatment for addiction
  • Acupuncture (NADA detox Protocol)
  • Disulfiram Implant

• Joseph Jennifer
    3 years ago I had Esperal implant set and since that time I never had a single drink. This treatment saved my life, my family and… Thank you.
  • Alley
    2. I am former alcoholic thanks to my treatment at Philadelphia Addiction Center 7 months ago. Extremely happy that since that time, I am completely sober and surely plan to stay so……….with the help of Esperal implant. It’s completely New feeling for me, and I don’t mind it. Very professional, modern approach with ability to sign up for program that allow patients to register at the Esperal cloud server and view their Implants information online. Very cool! Thank you
  • Stephen
    Many thanks to Dr. and his associates. My boyfriend came to this center for alcoholism treatment and got Esperal implanted in his body. He is now sober for more than 2 years. Our home is safe again and we are the happy family.
  • J. P.
    My brother received disulfiram implant Esperal 2 years ago and since that time he didn't have a single sip of alcohol. Amazing result that saved his life.Environment is beautiful and clean, conveniently located near the public transportation, major roads, restaurants, and shopping places. Unfortunately it's only one facility on the East Coast. Would be great if the reduce the price.
  • Frank
    What a miracle – Esperal implant for alcohol addiction. My wife got it at the Philadelphia Addiction Center and she is no longer an alcoholic. We are enjoying happy family life. Thanks for doctor victor
  • Marcia D.
    Thanks for helping me with bad addiction. Impressed and very satisfied.
  • Bryan
    This center is the road to recovery. I came here being alcoholic for almost 20 years. ihad at least 2 shots of vodka every day and since doctor tsan implanted Esperal in my shoulder i haven’t drink a single sip of beer. This treatment works great and the practitioner is simply the best.
  • CP
    This is the great place. Dr. is simply a magician. Very experienced and knowledgeable medical professional. And to the best of my knowledge he is the only one physician on the East Coast who delivers Esperal implantation procedure.
  • Gogol
    I\'m happy I met the Dr. The Esperal works better than anything else. I\'ve been drinking for years, underwent AA, 12 steps, disulfiram pills. Nothing worked. I\'m back to my life now and I\'m happy.
  • Olga
    My husband, medical doctor at some point of his life after severe stress became alcoholic. The happy life suddenly ended. I never think he may be so nasty and aggressive. Once, being under influence, he even physically assaulted me. Then he lost his medical license. I was unable to convince him for treatment, but I brought him to Dr.'s center. It was magic!!! After 30 minutes of conversation with this doctor, he called me and said: \"I scheduled treatment session at the Philadelphia Addiction Center.\" That day everything changed. Three years passed. My husband got his professional license back and happy family is happy again.
  • Paul
    Very happy with my whole procedure, performed by the Dr there. I have heard that it’s a very popular method in Europe but couldn’t find its here. Was very pleased that I came across it and especially at Philadelphia area. On the day of the procedure, I met a guy who came to say big Thank You to doctor as he was sober for more than 7 months. He was so happy, that I immediately knew that I will be OK too. I can’t say that it is extremely cheap ($1K) but to be honest, I spent on alcohol more within a month, so its worth every penny. Highly recommend to try.