Philadelphia Addiction Center in Philadelphia, PA

(5 of 5)
2200 Michener Street Unit #12, Suite #5
Philadelphia PA 19115

Philadelphia Addiction Center Philosophy

Philadelphia Addiction Center is situated in the heart of Northeast Philadelphia, within the globally recognized Center for Holistic Medicine – Viva Healthy Life.
Doctor Tsan is at the frontline of the researchers in the fields of addiction, and he offers the newest and most advanced healing techniques available on a market in the US and around the planet. Homeopathic medicines, acupuncture procedures, and hypnotherapeutic sessions are integrated into an individually personalized treatment strategy intended to launch and ensure the recovery from addiction.

• Acupuncture and Clinical Hypnotherapy
    Clinical trials conclude the leading role and high efficiency of acupuncture in the cure of addictions. Hypnotherapy is the perfect choice that achieving trustworthiness in the medical and psychiatric spheres. Hypnosis benefits those who have previously completed rehabilitation without success.

• Esperal Implant
    When it comes to Best Treatment for Alcohol Addiction, there are various manners in which the problem is dealt with. One of the best approaches to Alcohol Addiction Treatment is using the Esperal Implant. Clinical studies confirm the expediency of Esperal Microchip because it develops a routine of severe, brutal “discomforts” in response to consumption of an insignificant amount of alcohol and thus becomes Best Treatment for Alcohol Addiction.

Holistic Treatment for addiction

Acupuncture (NADA detox Protocol)

Disulfiram Implant

Victor Tsan, MD

Medical Director

Dr. Tsan was born in 1955 in the former Soviet Union. In 1971 at the age of 15 years and seven months he attended State University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Chisinau, Moldova, which he successfully graduated in 1976. After the graduation from this school Dr. Tsan had a residency in Psychotherapy at 1st Moscow State College of Medicine Moscow, USSR and then a fellowship in Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming at The Mindcare Organization, LTD, in Huddersfield, England. As a part of his education for almost two years Victor Tsan, MD worked at the hypnotherapy Department of the Royal Hospital in London, Great Britain under the supervision of the most famous alive hypnotist in the world Johnathan Royle. In 2011, Dr. Victor Tsan concluded a class of Medical Hypnotherapy and Clinical Hypnosis at the American School of Hypnosis, In Biddeford, ME where Rene Bastarache – best-known hypnotist in the US coached him for almost one year. This course also included specialized training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Mind Therapy & Pain Management.

Eric Goldburd, LAc

Acupuncturist

Eric Goldburd LAc. is dedicated to helping all of his patients to heal better, feel better, and live better. He began his career in the health professional field as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) in Northern New Jersey where he worked for five years. While working with the Emergency Medical Services, he realized that medicine and helping people is his passion. Before beginning his studies in Oriental Medicine, Eric attended Rutgers University where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology in order to better understand the complexities of the mind and give the best possible counseling to his patients. He earned his second Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science degree in Acupuncture from one of the most well-respected Acupuncture schools in the country, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York City. There, he spent 4 years learning the art of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) which not only includes acupuncture, but a number of different ancillary techniques including, moxibustion, Tui Na medical massage, gua sha, Qi Gong, and Tai Ji. He also studied Classical Acupuncture as well and Japanese-style Acupuncture techniques. In addition, he completed an internship at Kamwo Pharmacy’s Grand Meridian Clinic in Chinatown, New York.

ABOUT PHILADELPHIA ADDICTION CENTER

Located in the Red Lion Shopping Plaza in Philadelphia, Pa., Philadelphia Addiction Center provides holistic treatment for individuals struggling with addiction utilizing a range of naturopathic approaches, primarily consisting of hypnosis and acupuncture. However, the facility offers other services, including Reiki and homeopathy, for additional health concerns like endocrine disorders, skin conditions, and mental illness.

According to the facility’s website, all clients first undergo a comprehensive evaluation with a practitioner of Chinese medicine. Based on assessment findings, staff typically recommend an aggressive course of hypnosis and acupuncture that gradually tapers as clients progress through treatment. In Pennsylvania, the facility is among the 2.6 percent of facilities to utilize acupuncture.

The treatment team may also recommend the use of Esperal, a homeopathic medication that is implanted in the body and causes negative side effects when the individual ingests alcohol. In additional, the facility offers holistic pain management services to help clients avoid dependency on prescription pain medication.

According to the facility’s website, all treatment is administered by a practitioner of Chinese medicine and a licensed acupuncturist. The two individuals surveyed by Rehabs.com to date on the staff's level of experience and training both provided five out of five-star ratings.

The six alumni reviews submitted to Rehabs.com at the time of this writing were overwhelmingly positive; each of the four clients who rated the center’s treatment effectiveness submitted five out of five stars. Most reviewers praised the “knowledgeable” staff, and multiple alumni commented on the efficacy of Esperal.

“The Esperal works better than anything else. I\'ve been drinking for years, underwent AA, 12 steps, disulfiram pills. Nothing worked. I\'m back to my life now and I\'m happy,” one alum wrote in a representative review. Another alum added, "Thanks for helping me with bad addiction. Impressed and very satisfied."

The sole former client to provide ratings for specific aspects of the facility awarded perfect five-star ratings for the center's holistic offerings, counseling options, treatment of co-occurring disorders, and level of family participation.

On Google to date, the facility received a near-perfect rating of 4.7 out of five stars, based on feedback from 23 users.[1] Like Rehabs.com reviewers, multiple Google users shared strong praise for the center’s use of Esperal. “The doc implanted this device in my shoulder and bingo… I haven’t had a single sip of alcohol for almost 2 years,” L.B. wrote in his five-star review. Other reviewers described the program’s combination of acupuncture, hypnosis, and homeopathy as “a miracle.”

To date, Rehabs.com has received reviews from four loved ones of former clients, all of which were overwhelmingly positive. The sole family member to provide ratings for family participation and whether or not the treatment was worth the cost provided five stars for both metrics. "The facility is comfortable and staff is friendly," the loved one added.

Another anonymous reviewer gave the center’s treatment effectiveness five stars and used the word “magic” to describe her husband’s treatment. “That day everything changed,” she wrote, regarding her husband’s initial consultation. "My wife got it at the Philadelphia Addiction Center and she is no longer an alcoholic," another reviewer praised.

The few Google reviews submitted by loved ones also include stories of success.[1] “After that first free visit John stopped drinking. He later completed full treatment but since that time I haven't seen even a can of beer in his hand,” S.W. wrote in her five-star Google review. Similarly, G.P. shared her brother’s experience of quitting drinking after one two-hour appointment. “I don’t know what they talk about and what (the staff member) did, but never since that time Nick had a single sip of alcohol. Miracle!!!” she wrote.

Treatments range from $90 to $350 per session. With the exception of acupuncture, most treatments are not covered by insurance. To date, the two individuals to provide feedback on the center's affordability both gave its cost a five-star rating.

Published on June 2019

Joseph Jennifer

3 years ago I had Esperal implant set and since that time I never had a single drink. This treatment saved my life, my family and… Thank you.

Alley

2. I am former alcoholic thanks to my treatment at Philadelphia Addiction Center 7 months ago. Extremely happy that since that time, I am completely sober and surely plan to stay so……….with the help of Esperal implant. It’s completely New feeling for me, and I don’t mind it. Very professional, modern approach with ability to sign up for program that allow patients to register at the Esperal cloud server and view their Implants information online. Very cool! Thank you

Stephen

Many thanks to Dr. and his associates. My boyfriend came to this center for alcoholism treatment and got Esperal implanted in his body. He is now sober for more than 2 years. Our home is safe again and we are the happy family.

J. P.

My brother received disulfiram implant Esperal 2 years ago and since that time he didn't have a single sip of alcohol. Amazing result that saved his life.Environment is beautiful and clean, conveniently located near the public transportation, major roads, restaurants, and shopping places. Unfortunately it's only one facility on the East Coast. Would be great if the reduce the price.

Frank

What a miracle – Esperal implant for alcohol addiction. My wife got it at the Philadelphia Addiction Center and she is no longer an alcoholic. We are enjoying happy family life. Thanks for doctor victor

Marcia D.

Thanks for helping me with bad addiction. Impressed and very satisfied.

Bryan

This center is the road to recovery. I came here being alcoholic for almost 20 years. ihad at least 2 shots of vodka every day and since doctor tsan implanted Esperal in my shoulder i haven’t drink a single sip of beer. This treatment works great and the practitioner is simply the best.

CP

This is the great place. Dr. is simply a magician. Very experienced and knowledgeable medical professional. And to the best of my knowledge he is the only one physician on the East Coast who delivers Esperal implantation procedure.

Gogol

I\'m happy I met the Dr. The Esperal works better than anything else. I\'ve been drinking for years, underwent AA, 12 steps, disulfiram pills. Nothing worked. I\'m back to my life now and I\'m happy.

Olga

My husband, medical doctor at some point of his life after severe stress became alcoholic. The happy life suddenly ended. I never think he may be so nasty and aggressive. Once, being under influence, he even physically assaulted me. Then he lost his medical license. I was unable to convince him for treatment, but I brought him to Dr.'s center. It was magic!!! After 30 minutes of conversation with this doctor, he called me and said: \"I scheduled treatment session at the Philadelphia Addiction Center.\" That day everything changed. Three years passed. My husband got his professional license back and happy family is happy again.

Paul

Very happy with my whole procedure, performed by the Dr there. I have heard that it’s a very popular method in Europe but couldn’t find its here. Was very pleased that I came across it and especially at Philadelphia area. On the day of the procedure, I met a guy who came to say big Thank You to doctor as he was sober for more than 7 months. He was so happy, that I immediately knew that I will be OK too. I can’t say that it is extremely cheap ($1K) but to be honest, I spent on alcohol more within a month, so its worth every penny. Highly recommend to try.