Serenity Acres in Crownsville, MD

2015 Martins Grant Court
Crownsville MD 21032

Serenity Acres Philosophy

At Serenity Acres, treatment for drug and alcohol addiction involves balancing the mind, body and spirit. The residential rehab understands that every client is unique and strives to give its residents a personalized recovery experience at a reasonable price. Treatment plans are designed by the facility’s team of medical and addiction specialists, offering a broad range of effective therapeutic modalities, including gender-specific campuses, dual diagnosis care and holistic therapies. A non-institutional, family-style setting encourages clients to open up, explore their core issues and create a solid plan for life-long recovery.

• Trauma & Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT)
    Associative Awareness Therapy (AAT) uses the brain’s innate ability to adapt to change in a healing way, essentially “retraining” the brain to respond differently to familiar memories of trauma or pain.

• Eating Disorder Treatment
    Many mental health professionals view eating disorders (including anorexia, bulimia and binge eating disorder, along with other dysfunctional eating patterns) as a food addiction – in that food is used in ways other than as fuel or a source of pleasure. Some, but not all, addiction treatment programs include eating disorder treatment as part of the service menu. Also, an eating disorder may be a dual-diagnosis or a co-occurring disorder with drug or alcohol addiction.

We accept most insurance, why wait?

Spa Services

Fitness Training

David Semanco, MS, MAC, CADC, CSAC, CAC-AD

Clinical Director

Photo of David Semanco, MS, MAC, CADC, CSAC, CAC-AD

David earned his Master’s degree in Human Services from Capella University, with a focus on addiction treatment. He is a licensed Addictions Counselor specializing in the application of complementary therapies to enhance the treatment and recovery process. He has worked in hospital, residential, and outpatient settings. He utilizes traditional modalities and is also trained as a neurofeedback clinician. David is dedicated to minimizing the stigma of addiction and is a strong proponent of innovative treatment methods which are underutilized in conventional treatment settings, but which have demonstrated success through evidenced-based research.

John Norris, LCPC, LCADC

Clinical Supervisor

John graduated from the University of Maryland in 2007 with a Bachelor’s degree in psychology. He then went on to attend Johns Hopkins University, where he earned a Master’s degree in Clinical Community Counseling. He also holds an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science in Human Services, and a Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Counseling from the College of Southern Maryland. He is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) and a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC). He began working at Serenity Acres in August of 2015 as a mental health therapist, which involves working with the clients to treat dual diagnosis issues, including depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.

ABOUT SERENITY ACRES

Located in Crownsville, Md., Serenity Acres is a luxury residential treatment facility for adult men and women struggling with alcohol and drug addiction. It also specializes in treating clients with co-occurring mental health disorders, and medically monitored detox services are offered on-site.

Upon admission, clients undergo a comprehensive substance abuse and mental health assessment to create the most effective and individualized treatment plan. The facility is able to provide appropriate care if an eating disorder is identified as a co-occurring issue. Medically supervised detox is available for clients who need it.

The length of stay is 30, 60, or 90 days, depending on client needs. All programs at Serenity Acres are firmly rooted in the 12-Steps. They also utilize evidence-based modalities including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).

Clients receive daily one-on-one counseling, participate in daily group therapy sessions, and attend regular 12-step meetings on-site. Recreational treatments such pet and equine therapy are combined with holistic practices (e.g. yoga, massage, acupuncture, and vitamin therapy).

Serenity Acres also incorporates aftercare plans and relapse prevention into its program.

The treatment team includes medical doctors, licensed and registered nurses, licensed mental health counselors, certified and licensed addictions counselors, a dietician, psychiatrist, a dog therapist, and staff nutritionists. An emotional support dog named Bella is also available.

The facility is located on 12 acres of wooded, tranquil grounds, complete with outdoor seating areas and koi pond. Clients live in converted single-family homes with furnished common areas, shared kitchens, and private and semi-private rooms that accommodate 50 clients. Other amenities include indoor and outdoor fireplaces, shared flat-screen TVs, a game room with billiards, a sauna and a swimming pool.

The 11 alumni reviews received to date for Serenity Acres are overwhelmingly positive. Alumni praised the caring staff, the comprehensive counseling options available, the individualized care, the comfortable accommodations, and the holistic treatment offerings.

All alumni were impressed with the counseling, giving counseling-related categories such as the various counseling options, frequency of counseling, and the quality of the lead counselors four or five out of five stars. Alum Toni wrote: “The counseling and level of care I got at Serenity Acres was beyond any other place I have been. The house and grounds were cleanly and well taken care of. Here I did not feel like a number.” And alum Kat added: “My increase in self-worth and self-love was the biggest change I made while at Serenity Acres.”

There were a few negative comments posted to Rehabs.com, although almost all of them were contradicted by positive feedback. For instance, one anonymous alum would have appreciated better meals, but alums Donna and Rvn both wrote they were impressed with the quality of the food. Regardless, alum Kyra noted that the program lacked a solid aftercare plan, and Rick complained that there were no quiet areas for clients to read or work on assignments.

On Google, Serenity Acres earned 3.8 out of five stars from six reviews to date.[1] Note, the two reviewers who did not give five out of five stars did not attend treatment but called the facility to inquire about costs and treatment offerings.

The two loved ones surveyed by Rehabs.com gave Serenity mixed reviews. One loved one was happy with the treatment program, providing five out of five stars in most categories, including accommodations, holistic treatment offerings, affordability, counseling options, and whether the program was worth the cost. The other loved one gave one-star ratings in many categories, including its holistic offerings, family participation, and affordability.

Both anonymous loved ones highlighted the staff, including one loved one who wrote: “They are extremely caring and demonstrate excellent bed side manner. They truly care about you and your family.”

Serenity Acres accepts most insurance providers and can check coverage before a potential client begins his or her stay. According to the facility’s website, the facility will also work with clients without insurance.

Updated March 2017

1. https://goo.gl/PlEHO3

Published on April 2017

Please don't believe the website. I was a client of Serenity Acres. While some resident counselors are fine, others are not only disrespectful, but berating. I would suggest Ashley over Serenity Acres. If you looking to have your to have your loved one simply "not using" then maybe SA will work, but if you are looking for real sobriety, look elsewhere.

I am so appreciative of everyone at Serenity for helping me start my recovery. The counseling and therapies gave me exactly what I needed to start being honest with myself and begin to move towards sobriety.

The individual counseling that I received was most valuable. The holistic therapies helped me to understand the importance of such as part of my recovery plan. Aside from the time that I spent with my counselor, group TX was very "hit or miss". Some counselors came prepared and presented thoughtful sessions, while others appeared thrown together and lackluster. The Four Agreements was a cornerstone to the program and was interesting and practical to one's life. However, the concepts were reviewed every morning which began to become an "at nauseum" hour to complete. The RCs and others sometimes set a negative tone that permeated the facility. these lower level counselors often appeared untrained and unprofessional. At times, resident counselors complained to residents regarding working conditions and morale could seem low. It wasn't infrequent for these staff members to be disrespectful, condescending, and to occasionally even yell at residents. Residents cursed with incredibly frequency. Not only did the staff not address it, they sometimes "chimed in" with such inappropriate language, that it was sad and difficult to endure, Residents themselves became threatening and /or simply verbally aggressive toward each other during my stay.This behavior frequently wasn't addressed sufficiently by both professional and non professional staff members. All of this left myself, and other residents to feel like Serenity Acres was often a difficult environment in which to recover and concentrate on healing. In short, a general feeling of safety and open sharing was difficult to achieve on many days during my stay. As far as concerning issues, there are no hiking trails, as the website professed, nor was there any gym to work out and outings, other than AA meetings occurred twice in 30 days. I have remained sober since leaving Serenity Acres by using the AA network that I established prior to my arrival, my counselor, and medical professionals, and for that I am grateful, but I would be reluctant to recommend Serenity Acres to someone else seeking treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction.

I am so grateful to Serenity Acres for the treatment my daughter received here. She saw more of her counselors on a weekly basis than she did in her entire stay at her last rehab. The proof is in the results. She is home now and excited about being in recovery, and I can already tell she is a new person.

I would highly recommend Serenity Acres for anyone that needs addiction treatment. My counselors were great and really helped me see the root causes that were driving my addiction. Now I finally feel free and like I can dive into recovery.

Serenity Acres absolutely saved my life. The counseling was amazing and really helped me work through my addiction. I feel such a sense of inner peace and a total confidence that I can live sober now.

Absolutely irresponsible. While my relative was at Serenity, she seemed okay, but the therapy provided to her was totally off-the-mark. They did not care about nor did they want input from the family and friends. They ignored repeated requests from us for information about transitional housing so we could help get her into a interim sober community to help her keep sober. The therapist complained at one point that she was receiving too many emails from the family and implied that we were not telling the truth (it was seriously dumbfounding as I would imagine they would want a full picture of what was going on). Just one day after my relative was released from the facility, she fell off the wagon. Serenity did not respond to our complaints about their utter lack of responsibility in building a support system for my relative's aftercare. Instead, they drew dangerous divisions. Two months later, we have had to conduct another intervention with her and are sending her to a reputable treatment center. I would NEVER EVER recommend this facility to anyone. Total waste of a TON of money and frankly I think my relative was worse off after we sent her there.

I had a wonderful experience here. My counselors really helped me to see the issues behind my addiction, and gave me hope and tools for change. I feel stronger now and ready to face life sober.

Very grateful for my time here. I learned how to approach life in a totally different way thanks to the help of my counselors. I'm excited to be sober now and get involved in my local recovery community,

Serenity Acres delivers on their promise of quality addiction treatment. I spent 60 days here and couldn't be more grateful to the incredible staff here. My counselors were incredible, and really helped me get to the bottom of why I drank and used, and to see that things could be different if I was willing to put the work in. I feel hope now for the first time in longer than I can remember.

This place changed my life. I lost everything to my addiction- my job, my place to live, my relationships. But coming here has made me feel like I can work to regain my life. My counselors were amazing, and gave me the tools to work through my addiction and hopefully stay sober.

Serenity Acres saved my life. I had overdosed multiple times and didn't have any hope for my life. The counselors here were absolutely incredible- they helped me see things about myself and my addiction that I never did before, and the dual diagnosis treatment helped me work through a lot of my issues. I now see that living a sober life is possible, and feel prepared to begin a life of recovery.

I would recommend Serenity Acres to anyone who wants to recover from an addiction. This place has way more counseling than other rehabs I've been to, and the staff is experienced and skilled. They helped me see the root causes of my addiction and made me a better man.

I can't believe I avoided rehab as long as I did. My time here took me totally by surprise! I was so at home here, and I loved the holistic therapies. I reallly found them to be helpful to my recovery, especially the yoga and meditation. My couselors worked intensively with me to get to the root of my addiction, and now I feel like I have the tools I need to stay sober in my real life!

I can't tell you how different this place is from other treatment centers. I felt right at home, the facilities were so comfortable. And the amount of counseling was unrivaled. My counselors really seemed to care, and went above and beyond to be patient and help me fight through my own resistance to get sober. Now I see how much better my life can be without drugs and alcohol, and I have hope for the future.

The staff at Serenity Acres treat their clients with plenty of respect. The counseling is amazing and consistent. Many people I was in treatment with said that no other treatment center is as good as this one.

If possible I would give this facility 0 stars. I was initially told over the phone when looking for a facility to send my husband to that even though other facilities will title themselves dual diagnosis they were 1 of 2 facilities in the state who were actually dual diagnosis. The other facilities just list themselves that way but do not have the means to actually be considered as full time dual diagnosis. Since that was my main focus on what we needed I thought this would be the best facility for our circumstances. When we arrived we were not greeted by anyone but left only to stand in the foyer awkwardly until I found someone to ask where we should go. It was very disorganized with staff and residents constantly walking in and out of the area where we did registration. The facility was definitely not as kept out doors as the pictures appear it to be. There was no privacy at all during registration other than a little office to do paperwork in where the computer, printer etc were sitting on a fold up chair or on the floor. It was in no way an organized or a comfortable check in process. The staff doing registration was not friendly or personable. Just trying to get through what she had to say during the process and other than that said nothing. During the check in process from my husband's point of view, after being strip searched, he then gets to listen to staff over walkie talkies degrade him and call him names. He did not feel comfortable at all there so he did not end up staying. Less than 24hrs there and they were not willing to discuss any part of a refund even after I addressed the concerns with the facility we had and they pretty much brushed them aside with no resolution or even concern other than a fake apology over e-mail. When he asked them to leave they told him he needed to wait until a specific time for paperwork purposes. My opinion is he had to wait to get to that 24 hour point so they could say he was there for 24 hours and could charge for that. They refused to give him all his belongings he came with when he left and when I tried to retrieve them the answer I got was ridiculous. He came in w a bag full of books to read and they went no where other than the room he stayed in for one night, and now magically they don't know what happened to them. Their response was sometimes this can happen if they are not taken the day he leaves. Well they would have been taken that day except staff told him he was not allowed to take it. Kind of a contradiction. They also did not allow him to take his electric razor brought with him as well and when I contacted them to return that they asked if they were using the card on file for shipping costs. I told them no that they need to be responsible for any costs since he was not aloud to take it when he left. They said they would and said it was sent back to us and I have still yet to receive it 2+ months later. There are much better rehabs out there that do actually care about their real purpose in helping people and not just in it for the money. I would highly NOT recommend sending anyone you love to life facility- it's a joke how they handled everything from the moment we got there until now. Do not allow the person who answers the phone who is specially trained to talk to you over the phone to feed you lies about the facility just to get you in the door. Be careful who and what you believe.

Since coming here, I have been able to FINALLY surrender and find peace in accepting my addiction, a higher power, the fellowship, and so much more that will allow me to reach balance in a life of sobriety.

By far, the créme de la créme of treatment facilities, Serenity Acres is the best out there. I especially appreaciated the combination approach of both eastern and western medical treatment approach to healing. The faculty is superb...I especially loved my one on one counseling sessions as well as the acupuncture treatments I received twice a week there. Both my counselor and acupuncturist really helped me remember who I use to be before I became an addict and I truly felt like I have reconnected with my true self with the specific help of these two individuals. Both went above and beyond and out of their way to spend extra time and energy with me whenever I needed it and I am forever grateful to both these special people. It was t just a "job" for them, that was obvious, it was their passion and purpose to help people like me. The place itself is modern, cozy and comfortable. The food was excellent. I have been two 2 previous rehabs prior to attending Serenity Acres and the different between the first two and Serenity is nigut and day. I recommend Serenity Acres highly...thank God for it and the people when make it as phenomenal as it is, I owe them my life!

Having been to other treatment centers, Serenity Acres was unique in its mental health/addiction counseling and intense one-on-one, as well as the holistic approach. Now I have self esteem and the ability to stop and think before I make a decision or react.

My treatment at Serenity Acres helped me connect with who I am and what I want in life. It helped me learn to love myself. I had the deep realization of how much my life was based on validation from others, and having the ability to find out why and more importantly who I am.

The facility itself is very modern, clean, and comfortable, creating a homey atmosphere that promotes mental well-being as well as providing enough extra-curricular activities for clients thus easing the transition into rehab. The one-on-one attention provided for each client was tantamount to my recovery process, particularly through daily therapy sessions.

I can’t express highly enough the positive impact that both my counselors instilled in me. They made me look so deep into myself and made me finally realize that I’m a very special person. All the staff members will always have a special place in my heart.

Serenity Acres provided the resources and environment needed to heal, grow, and change the direction I was moving in. It allowed me to safely detox, and learn about the disease of addiction so I could make better, healthier choices for myself. Working with my counselors, I was able to heal a lot of what was at the root of my addiction and substance abuse. It has also provided me with a good aftercare plan to continue the process.

Serenity Acres has given me my appreciation for life back. I came in hopeless and left with a new confidence in myself and my abilities. Deep personal introspection experiences through the counseling and group sessions was fundamental in the changes that I have undergone.

I suggest any one looking into this facility get all financial information in writing prior to admission. This was the first rehab I tried to help my loved one get into. He arrived around noon and by six pm had decided he was not ready for this yet. We were charged our full deductible ($2,500) and were told that since we stated he would be there for 28 day program they were charging us for it. I disputed on my credit card and luckily, since I had not signed anything the charges were reversed. The facility charged my insurance company ridiculous amounts for a multitude of drug tests. In trying to get my deductible back I called the owner of the facility and stated I would pay s reasonable amount for the few hours my loved one was there. He would not agree and later when my bank reversed charges he cursed me for being crooked and unethical. The Claims they sent to our insurance company continued and they received over $1500 from my insurance company for "intense counseling" and other "claims". Thank god my loved one didn't stay there and a month later went to Father Martin Ashley a wonderful facility.

The clinical team here is superb. Each and every member has taught me coping mechanisms, the meaning of addiction, what relapse truly entails, adn somuch more. Im very appreciative for their commitment to each and every one of us. I believe this is a one of a kind treatment center and I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to spend 30 days with the staff and clients.

Upon arrival here I received the care and compassion that I needed to begin this journey. All the staff were extremely polite. This experience has proven to be a lifesaver. It felt like more of a home setting and not an institution! I would recommend Serenity to anyone that has an addiction controlling their life.

Before coming here, my biggest fear was detoxing and they made sure I did not suffer. After that, they were able to profoundly change my way of thinking, which I never thought would happen- especially in such a short amount of time. Counseling was great and most staff being in recovery was awesome.

I’ve been to other treatment centers and Serenity Acres is by far the best. Every aspect from the food to the counselors. The most valuable part for me is the extensive amount of 1 on 1 time with the addiction and mental health counselors. It is very evident that every single part of the staff from nurses, doctors, RC’s, counselors, cooks, and maids do an excellent job and truly care about the clients. I’ve never felt so comfortable and welcomed like a part of the family as I have here.

The biggest change in me since coming to Serenity Acres has been accepting myself and not being so hard on myself. It made me become more honest of a person with myself and with my family. My counselor was great and easy for me to talk too. She helped me so much and I’ll be forever grateful.

SA is different from other facilities in the amount of one-on-one counseling, outings, different kinds of therapies, and the home setting. I gained acceptance here and hope for the future. My counselor helped me see my life for what it was, and helped me see all the possibilities my life could offer if I stay clean.

I am grateful to my counselors at Serenity for making me really dig deep, be open and honest while working steps 1-3, relapse prevention, and co-dependency. I now feel confident that I can stay sober at home and set healthy boundaries.

Serenity Acres (including other clients) was very welcoming and accepting. It had all the tools and faculty to ensure my growth in sobriety.

My counselor at Serenity Acres was awesome. He did everything in his power to help me get through this rough patch of my life and make the experience worth while.

Serenity Acres is different because you get therapy sessions every day which is very helpful. The biggest change in me since coming here is the willingness to keep fighting for my life.

The therapists, outside activities, daily groups, the staffs care & support. Serenity acres offers a lot of counseling. You have an addictions counselor you see everyday and a mental health counselor who you see 3 times a week. The groups are extremely helpful. Every night a 12-step meeting takes place on the property. 2 nights a week they take you out to a 12-step meeting. A lot of the staff is in recovery which makes it helpful because they understand more than the average person.

They are extremely caring and demonstrate excellent bed side manner. They truly care about you and your family. Some of the staff tend to make light of the seriousness of the issues at hand. Some tend to trivialize the severity of the situation. Please continue to do what you're doing which is providing a safe haven for those who need an inspiring sanctuary.

Trained staff. Area in which it's located is not the best. Great program!!!

It was a very welcoming atmosphere and they provided a great amount of mental treatment

"While we do have television lounges in each house, television availability is limited so that clients can focus on their treatment and recovery-oriented activities." Yet...there isn't a single quiet place/room for clients to read or work on "homework" other than in their bedroom on their bed. Not even a desk or comfortable chair in the bedrooms to read.

Serenity Acres is not like any other treatment center Ive been to. The staff here truly cares about you and shows an excessive amount of interest in your well-being. The staff was always very welcoming and made me feel comfortable always reminded me that it was ok.

I would choose Serenity Acres again because its awesome in every way. It helped me to get clean and sober and was more involved with the clients than at other treatment centers I looked at. My counselor was awesome too. After treatment, I am not such a mess anymore.

My counselor was great. He was the perfect counselor for me. He really helped me understand the disease that was controlling me. We worked the steps together and he has given me the confidence in life. I look forward to the future. I know if I work the steps and go to meetings and pray to my higher power I will enjoy life.

In selecting Serenity Acres, you should be very cautious about any financial statements made by the facility intake staff. When my husband selected Serenity Acres for alcohol rehabilitation, he was told that the maximum out-of-pocket expense for 28 days would be $6,500. That turned out not to be the case. We are familiar with the fees charged by other rehabilitation facilities in Maryland, and a 28 day stay should not cost in excess of $30,000. Furthermore, many rehabilitation facilities conduct in-house drug testing at no additional cost. I would suggest reviewing Father Martin's Ashley before selecting Serenity Acres.

I liked that they had private rooms. However, they needed better meals.

At Serenity Acres I could feel my thoughts getting clearer every day. My fogginess and memory problems were a big part of my addiction. It’s so nice to be heading in the other direction now. My communication with God has also improved in ways I never could have imagined.

The counseling and level of care I got at Serenity Acres was beyond any other place I have been. The house and grounds were cleanly and well taken care of. Here I did not feel like a number. My counselors got me ready to deal with life and accept what will happen, while letting go of the past shame and guilt. The amount of counseling I got made all the difference in the world and I am filled with hope for a new life.

On my fourth night at Serenity Acres I experienced insomnia. After not sleeping, I took the suggestion of surrender and admitted defeat. That was my epiphany, my spiritual awakening that has allowed me to make the progress I had over the course of my stay. I am no longer the self-obsessed, cocky, complaining, assumption making person that I was upon arrival

I truly enjoyed working with both of my counselors. Both were influential during my stay. They went the extra mile in my counseling sessions and put in extra time to work on me and my treatment. Without this extra effort I’m not sure I would have made the progress I did.

There hasn’t been one experience or event that was life changing because the entire process from start to finish has been life changing. When I first started treatment I was more reserved and didn’t speak much. Now I get along with all of the women and they come to me for advice. I also had other patients come to me after a session and compliment something that I said. I feel a lot more at peace with myself.

My increase in self-worth and self-love was the biggest change I made while at Serenity Acres. I also got a better understanding of qualities that are co-dependent and how to seek happiness within and not through external factors. I also know the importance of continuing to seek outside help, such as, therapy, AA meetings, and getting a sponsor. I’m so grateful for all the staff and everything they have taught me.

My counselors impacted my recovery because they helped me realize the pattern of me trying to take control over most situations. Also, I also began to see that I take care of everyone else’s needs and not focus on myself and my happiness. I have learned to put me and my happiness first!

I would choose Serenity Acres because of the team of counselors I had the opportunity to work with. The entire staff truly cares about all of the clients and their recovery. I liked the program and believe it has given me the foundation to begin building a solid recovery. I feel this has been the best inpatient facility I have been to. It has a very warm feeling as well. I love the holistic approach that offers yoga, massage, meditation, and acupuncture. I also got a great deal out of the family counseling.

While at Serenity Acres we attended an outside candlelight meeting. The speaker had an amazing story that I could really relate to. It made me feel like my higher power was in the room with me and that I was finally apart of the community. I’m so grateful for this experience that I had at Serenity Acres.

Serenity Acres is so amazing and really helped open my eyes, which is unlike anywhere I have been. The staff give it character and the food is perfect. Just being outside in nature I could feel my higher power all around me. They gave me a clear head and knocked me back on my feet. They didn’t change my life, they saved it!

This was my third treatment center. I was very impressed with the staff, housing, meals. The overall experience was extremely helpful with my alcohol addiction. The one on one counseling was intense. The groups were helpful. I did a lot of homework between my sessions, which was informative. I would strongly recommend this facility to anyone that has an addiction. This facility offers yoga, equestrian therapy, massage therapy, IV therapy, which is vitamin therapy, the counselors are also recovering addicts, which helps to relate to your needs and thoughts. The chefs are amazing with there food presentation and meals. The housing is spotless and very comfortable surrounding. I was there in the winter, but they also offer a swimming pool and the women's house, which looked very appealing. Again, I would highly recommend this facility. Love and Best Recovery to anyone reading this post.

great experience

In the 3 years since I have been to this facility, I have heard that they have implemented some necessary improvements. Should have had an after care plan.

This is NOT the same place as their brochure makes it out to be... 4 people and 3 dressers to a room. A dirty community bathroom which is used by all in the basement. Total boredom...No help here.just a bunch of young people who are drying out a little before their next run. Almost all had been there multiple times. One of the people who instructs classes was a patient a few short months ago.

We do keep our facilities at capacity, although at any given time these numbers may fluctuate based on clients' entering and exiting. Our main goal is always client success and providing the framework for long-term recovery. We make every effort to ensure our amenities and grounds are both safe and well-maintained. We treat a range of clients, both in age and experience; the primary focus is that the clients are seeking a solution for their substance abuse problems. All clients participate in recreational activities as long as they have been approved by our medical team, as our number one concern is safety. While we do have television lounges in each house, television availability is limited so that clients can focus on their treatment and recovery-oriented activities. We take steps to ensure the professionalism and quality of all our staff. For more information about our program please our website. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us 24/7.

Victory Bay Recovery Center