Synergy Executive

2608 Smyrna Road, Ozark, Missouri, 65721

About Synergy Executive

To empower men in overcoming addiction through individualized recovery and personal growth in an atmosphere that promotes emotional, physical, and spiritual healing.

Client & Family Support Groups

Group therapy is a vital component of addiction recovery treatment, considered as important and effective (sometimes even more so) than individual therapy. Benefits include reducing isolation and loneliness and providing the opportunity to learn from others in recovery. In the addiction setting, group therapy is run by trained professionals who guide participants toward a shared goal of recovery.

Detox

Though not all rehab facilities offer “medical detoxification,” all people with an addiction to drugs or alcohol will experience intense physical and emotional changes and discomfort as their bodies react to withdrawal of the addictive substance. Many people use the term “detox” to refer to the period of time (ranging from a few days to a week) when the body is reacting to an addict’s decision to stop using.

• Upscale executive treatment for men
  • Amenities to include massage, acupuncture,and salt therapy
  • Individualized treatment to meet each person's needs

• CU
    This is a place that will accomidate your needs with one on one cousuling,fun activites and the knowledge for recovery.
  • Shawn
    I've been to many treatment facilities and this is one of the best. Accomodations are excellent; rooms are nice, and the food is spectacular. The staff and counselors are top notch and the curriculum is very resourceful. My stay here has set me on a path of sobriety with confidence and my experience has been life changing.
  • KT
    Outstanding experience. I learned a lot which should help in my recovery. The staff and counselors are top notch and the facilities, activities, and meals exceeded all expectations. I would not go anywhere else for the help I received.
  • BJB
    This is my first inpatient facility that I have completed a 30 day stay at. So I don't have a concrete comparison, however I have tried outpatient, and addiction councilors in the past. One thing that I think sets Synergy apart from other places at least in my situation, is they focus more on life balance and less on being an alcoholic. The classes are structured to where you can learn how to control anger, have healthy relationships that are positive and productive, and how the brain works so you know what kind of patterns to look for. Upon release I do feel equipped with tools that I didn't have before and I am on better terms with knowing myself and my family. I want to enjoy my life and the benefits that have prevailed from this program, and look forward to consistent changes and fun over the coming weeks.
  • brandon
    I just completed the program here, and I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about getting sober. I cant say one bad thing about my experience here. the private rooms are great and beds are super comfortable. the staff is so nice and helpful. the food is amazing. and all the classes and group meetings are very useful. on top of that you still have all the extra stuff like yoga, massages, acupuncture, ect. the list go's on and on. this place has changed my life and helped a lot of other people to so if your considering recovering from any type of addiction this is the place for you!
  • MMH
    I could not be more pleased with my experience at Synergy Executive. This is a 5 star rated facility with top notch counselors, staff, amenities, meals and so much more. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking to get sober and a fresh start. Thank you Synergy!
  • JR
    Synergy Executive was hands down one of the best experiences of my life. For me, asking for help was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do but as soon as I walked through the doors at Synergy I knew it was the right decision. The staff here is absolutely incredible and is truly passionate about each and everyone's recovery. The amenities are world-class and make you feel extremely comfortable which really helps you focus solely on your recovery journey. The combination of individual counseling, group therapy, and holistic treatments is amazing and really unique. Words cannot express how grateful I am for my time at Synergy. It has truly been a blessing for me and my family.
  • Blake Y
    This place was the best experience of my life. The word I would use to explain it is resurrected. I was brought to life here out of my addiction. The skills I have learned and the tools I’ve gained have given me a new life. I now get to live sober and be a father and a husband. This place isn’t a facility it’s a home with a family inside that forever changed me. The bonds I made during my time here aren’t even explainable in words. Thanks synergy for giving me a second chance at life. Love you guys!!
  • C.I.
    Very pleased with the service, the people, the counselors are amazing. I have been to three treatments and the classes in this one are by far the most educational, fundamental classes that I have ever taken. The environment is phenomenal and there is a reason behind every activity - the massages, therapy, yoga, etc. There is always somebody willing to help and unlike others, they never create a hostile environment or discipline unnecessarily.
  • Tim
    it was amazing....great staff...great ammeities....close knit atompshere
  • Jamie
    Very well may be the BEST facility of its kind in the world. There is nothing "institutional" about this place. Private rooms (no roommate!) with bathroom and closet. Beautiful, brand new house with private chefs, weekly massages, acupuncture, golf outings, haircut outings, AA meetings (on and off-site), weekly grocery store runs, and lots of other things to do. Everything is top-notch, first class. Loving, caring counselors and staff that treat you like you are the most important person on earth. Limited beds make for a very comfortable environment with plenty of one-on-one time for the many classes offered throughout every day. Beautiful grounds, heated outdoor pool and hot tub, sauna, salt-therapy room, yoga, meditation, and even drumming meditation are on the menu. Truly an Executive Retreat experience that you won't want to leave. I will miss this place so much. Thank you Synergy Executive for changing my life while pampering me with a one-of-a-kind 5 diamond experience.
  • Sean
    They have a wide variety of education which I found very helpful. There was plenty of time in individual counseling which often doesn't happen other places. The counselors and all of the staff are very compassionate, capable people. The facility is beautiful and the food is great.
  • Jim
    The staff at this facility are some the best most caring people I have ever met. The Facility also offers amazing amenities and has a very comfortable feel. I would recommend this place very highly!
  • Paul
    I truly think this recovery center saved my life...Not only did I receive great education, but I also received very personalized counseling. I owe my life to synergy executive! All of the staff was helpful and had a true concern for my recovery. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
  • Sean
    If I could give more than 5 stars I would. The staff here is incredible. It could not be more apparent that this isn't just a job to them. Everyone here truly cares about helping clients not just get sober, but have better lives. The facility is amazing, the food is great, the clients are awesome. If you or a loved one needs help I highly recommend checking out Synergy first.
  • CA
    I attended Synergy Executive for alcohol recovery. My in-patient program lasted 30 days. The program was wonderful. It is a whole-health solution that focuses on addiction, mental, and physical health. The staff is very caring and dedicated, the facility provides a comfortable place to heal and recover with accommodations that make you feel at home. I would strongly recommend Synergy Executive to anyone dealing with an addiction.
  • HM
    Synergy Executive is a beautiful place of healing, both in facility amenities and its holistic approach to healing. They treat the whole person, not just the addiction. I would recommend Synergy Executive to any one struggling with addiction, or anyone who has a loved one who is struggling.
  • B. Ham
    I cant say enough about Synergy Executive. The staff is just exceptional. The facility is first class. The education and knowledge I have gained during my time here is priceless. Synergy Executive has changed my life and set me on a path to Long Term Sobriety. Big Thank You to All @ Synergy Executive. B