If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol abuse in Bowling Green, KY, Rehabs.com houses a sizable online database of private executive centers, as well as a host of other options. We can help you find drug and alcohol treatment clinics for a variety of addictions to marijuana, Klonopin or any addictive drug or alcohol. Search for an excellent rehab center in Bowling Green now, and get started on the path to recovery.
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Bowling Green, KY
Premium Listings in Bowling Green, KY
More Treatment Centers in Bowling Green, KY
Rehabilitation Associates of Bowling Green
Full Life Counseling
Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Central Kentucky
Housing Authority of Bowling Green - Community Service Center
March Of Dimes
Hayden Delbert J PhD
New Beginning Recovery Home
Oasis Counseling Inc
Sensing Counseling Service
Clinicare Sleep Center
Prevention Counseling Services
Sartain Frances Msw Lcsw
Bower Starks Reeves & Associates
The Medical Center - Behavioral Health Services- Passages
Rehabilitation Care Group
What would you do with that money if treatment was affordable? Find out if your insurance covers treatment now!
More Info About Rehab in Bowling Green, KY
Should I Travel for the Best Addiction Treatment?If you're looking to help yourself or someone you love struggling with drug or alcohol abuse in Bowling Green, KY, Rehabs.com houses a sizable online database of private executive centers, as well as a host of other options. We can help you find drug and alcohol treatment clinics for a variety of addictions to marijuana, Klonopin or any addictive drug or alcohol. Search for an excellent rehab center in Bowling Green now, and get started on the path to recovery.
Latest Reviews of Rehabs in Bowling Green, KY
Substance abuse and behavior issues Faith and fomily involvement and anger management. Parenting classes This program helps with drug addiction. And reentering society on a positive level
They have a wide assortment of fitness classes, kind and compassionate staff, fair visitation policies and telephone call opportunities. Could be better staffed, while my loved one was cared for well enough, they could have used more employees on shift. The staff was patient and caring while dealing with our loved one.
staff well and caring
Meet the Pros
William NevadomskiCo-Founder Midwood Addiction Treatment
After a long battle with addiction to opiates and prescription drugs during his teenage years and early 20s, William went through state-funded treatment programs. After two episodes of treatment, he started living a clean life in February 2014, helped by the NA community and his desire and willingness to follow a program and change his life.Show Bio
Sam PenningtonCreative Director Oasis Recovery
Sam brings a plethora of creative energy to the Oasis family. She studied film and communications at East Tennessee State University and moved to the Asheville area in 2012. Feeling somewhat native to the area she has a huge connection to the local community and is super helpful to speak on the available resources that Western North Carolina has to offer. Her background is focused strongly on film, culinary, art, design, and marketing. Sam is in recovery herself and understands first hand how delicate and impactive rehabilitation is. She creatively thinks outside of the box to offer the most sustainable and effective benefit to your experience at Oasis. Assisting in adventure therapy with videography, planning staff and client get togethers, outreach to the local community, and volunteering in non-profit organizations needless to say, she stays busy. She typically has two pups trailing behind her at all times; a pug named Oatmeal and a mountain cur named Bowie they are her wingmen and an asset to her creative flow. Chances are upon your arrival at Oasis you will be greeted with a friendly smile and tons of support from Sam. Working in recovery is what she is most passionate about these days and with each day is eager to learn more. Sam has been described as charismatic, clairvoyant, compassionate, and insightful.Show Bio
Cecilia Plavnick, LMHC, CAPCEO Harmony Recovery Center
Two words describe Cecilia Plavnick: dedicated and passionate, especially when it comes to her work in the field of addiction treatment. Cecilia has extensive experience and knowledge, which she brings to her role as CEO of Recovery In Tune. She has dedicated more than 10 years to managing top-notch clinical teams in the substance abuse field and is regarded as a natural leader and role model by her staff. What sets Cecilia apart from the rest is both her ability to create an environment that is optimal for successful clinical interventions as well as her ability to inspire trust and continual growth among her team. Cecilia’s approach is unique because she isn’t afraid to jump in at any level of care–from the admission process to the discharge procedure–because she is a firm believer that good clinical care is an ongoing process that requires daily tweaking and maintenance. Cecilia is dedicated to her profession and to the individuals with whom she works and serves. She is always open to feedback and suggestShow Bio
- Kentucky ranks 4th in treatment centers servicing/accepting pregnant or post-partum women per 100,000 residents. Alaska is ranked one spot worse at spot 5. Wyoming is just 1 spot better, ranked 3 out of the United States.
- When adjusted for population, Kentucky ranks 4th in treatment centers servicing/accepting computerized substance abuse treatment. Maine is ranked one spot worse at spot 5. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 3 in the U.S.
- For cash or self-payment clients, Kentucky ranks 5th in population-adjusted treatment centers. Utah is ranked one spot worse at spot 6. Wyoming is just 1 spot better, ranked 4 out of the United States.
- Kentucky is 5th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting DUI/SWI clients. Alaska is ranked one spot worse at spot 6. One spot better is North Dakota, ranked 4 in the U.S.
- Kentucky ranks 5th in treatment centers servicing/accepting rational emotive behavioral therapy per 100,000 residents. West Virginia is just 1 spot worse, ranked 6 out of the United States. Utah is ranked one spot better at spot 4.
More InformationGet Info on Bowling Green Recovery Centers The state of Kentucky exceeds the national average for drug abuse, according to White House statistics. Drug rehab in Bowling Green follows the state-level programs for treatment, providing wide-ranging access to excellent programs to help you in the recovery process.What to Look at Before Signing Up for a Treatment Rehab
Alcohol and drug recovery services vary in their scope and practice. Generally, programs fall into one of three formats, though some programs may feature a combination of these categories. These include:
- Residential therapy: These programs are tailored for those with severe addiction issues, and can handle patients with dual diagnoses. These treatment programs are lengthy, often lasting four to six weeks at a minimum. Patients are active members of their community, doing chores, taking part in discussion, working with sponsors, and planning for their future.
- Outpatient treatment: While outpatient programs are best for those with less severe addiction needs, they also work well for patients with family commitments. In these programs, patients come daily to the treatment site to take part in individual and group therapy, intervention treatments, and drug therapy where applicable.
- Group therapy: Patients can attend group meetings indefinitely, and are often matched with a sponsor who has been successfully treated, and who can guide the patient to recovery. Common group therapy programs are Alcoholics or Narcotics Anonymous.
The state of Kentucky has worked hard in prevention, especially for those in their teen years when foster children age out of care. According to a study of Kentucky's foster care system, some of the programs that help keep families together and help children in foster care to avoid substance abuse include:
- Drug courts, which keep families together by treating abusers in a way that helps the entire family
- Education for teachers and family members on the needs of children born to addicts
- Advanced caseworker training to understand the challenges foster children face, including increased risk of substance abuse
- Medicaid insurance - which offers drug and alcohol rehab service coverage - up until age 24 for children aging out of foster care
To find quality Bowling Green drug rehab centers, consider calling our toll-free number. We are ready to assist you in finding the treatment options that will be of service to you.