View Ventura Rehabilitation Centers
On the street, from their friends, online – there are a number of venues that provide illicit substances to underage kids in the United States.
It’s a problem everywhere, but in California, the number of teenagers and young adults abusing illegal substances is rising every year, causing families to seek a Ventura drug rehab center that can help.
Is someone in your family in need of an addiction treatment program in Ventura? Drug addiction is a serious and deadly illness – but it’s highly treatable, especially if it is caught and addressed early on. Don’t wait to reach out for the help that your family member needs. Contact us today.Advice on Being Admitted Into Treatment
Near Ventura, parents rallied together to talk about the issues their families are facing when it comes to drugs and alcohol in California. Being able to identify the new synthetic substances as they appear on the market and keep up with their street names and packaging can be crucial in helping parents to recognize when their kids are getting involved with drugs.
Parents can help kids who are abusing drugs by:
- Paying attention to what they’re doing, where they are, and who they’re spending time with
- Watching for extreme changes in mood, goals and interests
- Looking for illicit substances and drug paraphernalia among their possessions
- Setting clear boundaries and enforcing consequences when those boundaries are crossed
- Having honest conversations about the dangers of drug use
Comparing Treatment Facilities in Ventura
If someone you love in Ventura is in need of addiction treatment services, we can help you to find a drug rehab that is appropriate to your needs.
Contact us at the phone number listed here and speak to an expert about how to proceed toward life-changing treatment. It starts with one phone call.